MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

damn sounds like the half life 2 hype and delays.... it took them 2 years after they started taking preorders, and by then it was almost out of date.. I was looking forward to this too.. guess it will be awile.

When HL2 was released it was second to none. The only comparable game, Doom 3, had basically no outdoor area.

I think this sounds like HL2, yeah. Delayed, delayed, then delayed again. Will blow everyone's minds when its released. ;)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why are people mentioning all these other guns?

I thought it was for m16 types only?

did I miss something?

it has been said that with the proper mounting that it could fit in most other guns. keep in mind that madbull hasn't said that officially tho, just ppl on the forums.

It's a gearbox conversion kit for VERSION TWO GEARBOXES. If you guys read my e-mail a couple posts back, you'd see that the odds of Madbull making another version gearbox conversion kit is extremely low, so unless you're a great tech, (definitely not myself) your "CO2 (Insert rifle/smg here)* isn't going to happen in the near future, or at least not from madbull.

Looking at the design of the CO2 gearbox, a P90 is definately possible, as long as you can find a way to securely fix the gearbox you can probably run a hose through the ejection port... but that's a different story.

Anyways, I'd really like to know when it might be out... and the electronic trigger too. This is the deciding factor on my next/last gun, if the gearbox comes out soon and it's decently priced and performed, I'll get an armalite, if not, then I've got a whole other worry to worry about...

alot of you mention about using external feed to the gearbox, i was more thing somehow mod it so that you can use the M16 soild stock to hold gas tank so you have quite a large gas capacity without have cables attach to the gun :)

Just got an e-mail from Mad Bull for those who already paid.....

Hi Daniel,

470 should be released on April 15th with huge performance enhanced.

Sorry for the delay.

Because the OEM factory keep breaking the promises, I don't want to promise anyone anymore.

Hopefully, we can have 470 on April 15th.

Best Regards,

Mad Bull Airsoft

Fax: 1.626.609.0329

Address: 2319 Chico Avenue Suite #2 , South El Monte, CA 91733

I don't want to get my hopes up, but if it does get released by then, I'll be one happy camper!

I think im gonna have to get myself another job, cos i may have to purchase one of these when it comes out (hopefully) in....ooh, 9 DAYS!!

:lol:

Anyone know whether ZeroOne or Airsoft Scotland are planning on stocking these when they are released?

Archived