• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

The beginnings of my GRAW2 impression. Got the ACU Armour Chassis (1 of 3 in the world that's not a MiC POS hooah) and pouches (radio pouch in the mail), Blast Belt, and my G&P marine style helmet is in the mail too (gota find a good way to paint it ACU and modify it with that weird "back brace" ting). Only need to get a good set of Combat Pant's/Shirt, Dropleg with a simple MOLLE holster, maybe a few pistol mag pouches for the front (probably for looks only though), an Rx4 (coming out soon lol) and those weird glowing glasses...

Hey! That fits you really well! For ACU combat BDUs, I like the ones available from UR-Tactical:

http://www.ur-tactical.com/unlimitshop/pro...products_id=176

http://www.ur-tactical.com/unlimitshop/pro...products_id=191

G&P marine style helmet is in the mail too (gota find a good way to paint it ACU and modify it with that weird "back brace" ting).

One suggestion for a helmet cover would be to buy this from ebayBanned:

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1606

It's a Crye Precision Style Helmet cover in ACU.

Here's me in my Chassis and Crye Style Combat BDUs prior to changing the stock locks to foliage green ones:

acuchassis00wy5.jpg

If I recall properly, the model of the M4 used by Demo Ghosts was actually an XM177.

No, the M4 used by the demos was a basic M4A1 with a Trijicon reflex scope, IIRC. I think the XM177E2 is just for photo purposes. I can hop on Desert Siege and get screens if need be.

BTW, here's a turnaround I made of the Rifleman class from Desert Siege for my own impression.

grturnaroundja9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Should only be a week or two before my complete Captain Mitchell loadout is complete (just ordered combat shirt/pants and G&P helmet) the only thing that eludes me is the headset. Right now I'm thinking of getting a Bowman's (mainly because I've wanted one for awhile and I can use it with other loadouts) but if anyone knows SPECIFICALLY what he uses that'd be kick-a (see pic bellow)

• 2 weeks later...
IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

somewhat older...

By now has a ComtacII added. Scar still needs an EGLM (VFC, waiting on you...), has a PEQ15

As for the Scar color, to go with Henry Ford: "A gun can have any color, as long as it's black" ;)

I'm digging the new gear, Chevie! You are going to be bringing it to Gambit III, right? See you there!

I found this when Google Image searching "Ghost Recon Concept Art". Pretty decent shot of the whole team from GR2. Woodland and OD RAV, four SPEAR vests, at least one ELCS rig, and what I would guess is a non-modular BHI vest. I don't know what the black body armor that the left rear Ghost is wearing, though. Also, you get to see a variety of headgear and eye wear combinations.

Archived