Magpul MIAD Grip for Airsoft

alpha54

Fixed.

RedWolf usually seems to upload just one color on the news page, but when you click on the link you see all the color options. This way the front page doesn't get flooded too much.

-Sale

Yeah, initially they only listed the black MIAD. It wasn't until the following Monday that they added the other two colors too. Wish they did as I had to order the Dark Earth/Tan version seperately. <_<

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received the 3 Black Magpul MIADs (still waiting on the Tan one).

So far I've put them on two of my G&Ps. The fit is tight! A little too tight in my opninion. It may be fine on a slimmer gear box, but pretty much all other aftermarket grips I've tried so far have slide on nice and loosely... except for these. There's also a slight gap between the front of the grip and the back of the trigger guard. The gap isn't huge, slightly less than 1mm, and is much more noticable in photos (kinda like the gap between the upper and lower receiver of G&Ps), but it is a little dissappointing. This is possibly correctilble, I just didn't have the time to investigate today. The large screw at the base of the grip plate which I assume is to help adjust the motor's position in the grip is a little too tight and hard to turn. The grip itself is of good quality, and feels comfortable and solid. For the most part, I am very pleased with it.

vltorwithmagpulsmallsc6.jpg

Archived