what guns do you want to see

WarMonger

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyways, you dont need to be a jerk about it. jerk

Touche.

*turns on 'petty flaming' mode*

At least I can use capital letters (A, B, C, etc, as opposed to a, b, c, etc), punctuation, and the spell checker properly.

*turns off 'petty flaming' mode*

*ducks inbound padlock/napalm canister*

This has been done XX times before...?

a. 1-5

b. 5-10

c. 10-15

d. 15+

Place your bets...NOW!

I remember the first time I saw one of these threads on the new Arnie forums, ###### me off dearly too. I said there would be about 200 more of these threads, it's getting close :D

Although I know if the guy dug up one of the already existing threads, everyone would complain about how he dug the thread up. So the guy really couldn't win.

Cumulatively I guess option E: 25 times or more but we all want something so what the hell.

I would really like a couple of KP85 GBBs 'coz I still haven't gotten over desperado.

And I wouldn't mind a stoner 63 (L63??) I think they're called, Armalite-type full size rifle in light blued steel with a plain stock, receiver, and barrell but with an 8 holed crest running along the top of a non-tapered foregrip, and an integrated kinda carry handle. I could be wrong about the details, indeed even the name but if anyone ever had the encyclopedia of small arms by Ian V. Hog then you prob know which one I mean!

And the 5ive-se7en (sorry, sorry) is truly horrific. I've never seen an uglier gun, not since the Tokarev TT anyway (but they're still kinda cool...)

Archived