what guns do you want to see

WarMonger

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L85A2, L86A2, GPMG (although i'm custom making one), Galil, AUG para, AK 101, Browning .50HB, B.A.R., CZ 75 fully auto, SPAS fully auto, five seven, M40, Calico, FN FNC, HK21, PKM and a Ultimax and that's about it all rifles AEG's and all pistols green gas

cheers

Broomhandle Mauser GBB, for those "How dare you!" moments :D

Has anyone used the Marushin Mauser M712 Maxi NBB?

Check Snowman's site. He has an awesome review up.

A Red 9 must be made! Throw in a Trench Gun (a newer make, not classic) and a M870 with the "Bulldog" grip (as I can find a single retailer with those in stock anyone).

antagon, that spectre your talking about is the spring one right?? they dont make a gas spectre do they?

and about the five seven, people like it because its a cool gun, a pistol that fires rifle bullets, thats awesome. and it looks cool too

Theres a spring Spectre?

http://www.classicairsoft.net/images/spectre/

It's gas.

I know, but I'm lazy ;) . And, if it was successful, maybe we'd get other Star Wars guns. Storm Trooper rifles would be cool. And give the rarity of airsoft Sterling SMGs, difficult to make yourself.

:zorro:

Asahi Sterlings are easy to find ;) Now make me a Stormtrooper rifle! (Based on the MG34)

Archived