World sale forum a hassle to find which country

I've been looking through the world sales forum and find it quite frustrating to have to open everthing to know where they are.

Is it possible to add to the posting guide that when posting in the world sales section the section topic line should be reserved for the country name of where the world sale originates from? It would make life a lot easier and clearer for all concerned.

Because I am on the look out for guns in New Zealand so they can go into storage to wait for my return. It is getting harder to import there so I'm looking to buy some in NZ whilst still over here.

It would also help someone whom IS overseas and is looking for someone sellng the their country and not in the US or UK.

Thing outside the box before you pre-judge lads.

well in that case everyone should be forced to put there correct location inc town in.

i do as im from 2 areas wich are low on airsoft so its makes finding players easier. most dont as they dont like people knowing wheree they are and just having your flag set as NZ doesnt make people think you want to buy guns there