• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't KSC glocks supposed to be better than TM glocks for performance?

That´s a bit dangerous thing to write on these forums nowadays, since generally there seems to be a near-religious following for TM GBBs. If you dare to write that some other made GBB is better, you could end up seriously flamed... ;)

Nah, seriously. Great pics, al3x! I wish KSC made a two-tone version with "silver" slide soon, to make all us badboy/jackbauer fans happy. And after that, extend the P22X series into compact GBBs, such as P229R.

I could get my KSC Glock 17 to be as (almost) as accurate as my 5.1. Maan. I miss that sucker.. sigh.. (was the bullet-proof version too)

Once again though, I am waiting for someone in this country to get one of the KSC 226s in.. :)

Edited by Wege

My G&P M3 arrived last week. Fitted it and the torch slide back and forwrd due to the wide rail grooves. Rapped a piece of tape around the torch 'bar' to thicken it and now no movement. Will post pictures with torch soon.

Also gave it a good field test on the weekend. Using Predator Gas. Very powerful, (leant to a friend whose aeg went bust after loading it up) and was on the recieving end of it most of the day. One encounter in a rather close woodland contact i was shot (5-7metres) in the fce. It bled slightly and I had a fat lip for most of the day (didnt mind...all part of it imho) but now i know what my opposition will feel when i use it on them. cheers.

I am planning to make the KSC Sig P226 my next purchase but I am a bit concerned about the lack of aftermarket parts.

Does anyone know if this is normal for a KSC new release? Perhaps it just takes a bit longer for them to get to market.

I really prefer the KSC to the TM version but TM definitely wins in regards to parts available.

Chris

I think it has more to do with how many of them sell. There are few upgrades for the 1911, and I think that is because the gun never took off (probably due to the better options out there) and the P226 seems to be in the same boat. If more people buy them, then the aftermarket will pick up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

well mine did have a proper field day the other week. was used all day with predator (ran out of green). Levels the range of my pcs m40s1 tanaka (dunno how) and beats it in consistancy too. lol. A nice powerful comfortable 226. looks the dogs chunkies with an m3 attached. really loving the grips too.

edit: to answer gopher: not one chopped up bb's, no gas venting from barrel. Ive got 3 mags and they are solid, no leaks (some of the best gbb mags ive owned if im honest). One thing i will say is its better without the lube. I sparyed it once with lube after id cleaned it up (cos i dropped it in muddy puddle...stupid holster). The slide just sticked and was just nasty. gave it a dry wipe and been fine since. Team mates TM shud be on route soon if UN move their arses. cheers.

Edited by Handsome Pete