UK Loadout guide.

Gadge

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chances of mustaffapoo throwing a mustard gass shell is low thesedays ;), supriseing with the country full of wmds and such...

, mind you, ive yet seen  nbc kit save you from a roadside bomb

hence thes having rule (clean gas mask seal) well one of the reasons...

I know a lot of Marines ditch their L85s as soon as they get to Afghanistan because AKs are so much better and they obviously aren't going to have ammo supply problems.

Not Iraq.

unless your completely stupid and think your 'nails' by shaving dry lol

i tried it once on exercise, it werent that bad until i reapplied the cam cream and mozzie rep........... :flamed:

The cam cream isn't so bad but the mozzie rep..

I remember being instructed 'don't let it come into contact with the plastic parts of your rifle, it will melt them' :D

They dont shave because in Islam a beard is a sign of adult-hood. Men wont speak to you if you dont have a beard, at least thats what i was told.

Kipper: Don't make broad generalisations about Islam but you are right about certain cultures seeing a beard as the sign of being adult male.

Before im accusing of making sweeping generalisations about a subject where my personal knowledge extends nothing beyond Dr Hilditches GCSE R.E. classes, youll note that i did infact say 'at least thats what i was told'. I did not alledge anything about Islam, I was merely passing on a comment said to me. :)

Kipper is right, I checked with my girlfriend after I posted my post about the shaving deal, as she had been telling me about her cousin sending over photos from Afganistan with a pretty big beard and long hair (Im told this guy has nearly always been clean shaven).

I dont see how you could say that kipper was generalizing, as he is right in what he said its just some people think differently than others (yes even in Islamic communities and about Islamic beliefs)

Archived