Clone SOCOM in the US

Noodle_2000

Check it out. :P

http://www.nitroairsoft.com/catalog/produc...products_id=184

- This M14 compares to the TM and RS version version in almost every way

- This is the M14 for CQB, or even primary rifleman, as it weighs less, AND is shorter!

- The gun has a full metal body, including adjustable sights, real steel style selector switch, and a realistic sounding metal bolt

- Highly detailed simulated abs construction wood , OD, or black stock

- Direct Marui clone version 7 gearbox

- Velocity 310fps w/.2g bb

- Updated version features a much lower lemon rate, and a better mechbox

- Available in Wood, OD, or Black

- Package Includes: Replica, Hi-Cap, Large Battery, Charger, Cleaning Rod, Sling

- Extra Metal high cap magazines available from us

Remember, all NitroAirsoft products include our signature FREE SHIPPING

Details from Nitro.

Gary B.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but the current companies that are producing the Socom 16 are: TM, G&G, Kart, DE/AGM, CYMA, and AIM (with the last 3 Companies with the Socom 16 in production) right?

Edit: Also, there doesn't seem to be a RIS mid-length of the KART Socom 16, does anybody know if you can change this?

Thanks.

:flamed: I was excited until i saw it was Nitroairsof. It appears that NitroAirsoft actually has no inventory in the United States. They Appear to be just a middle man that gets the inventory dropshipped from HK. ASR appears to be down at this time or i would link, ill try to edit later.

Yeah, my friend ordered his ECHO 1 G36c from them about a month ago, and it still hasn't arrived.

EDIT: Seemed to skip parts of the product detail <_< (Hey, in my defense I was a bit excited :P ) but it will come with the forward rail like the TM. This is very good news since it would save me about $65, but it worries me a bit to not see the forward rail in the pictures at all or is that just me? Hopefully it's just out of view!

Yeah same here. Hopefully JG will also be making one since they seem to be a reliable company as well. Someone better buy this Socom soon and tell me if I need to sell my M4 for it  :P
Jin Gong is not going to pick it up for now - but what I saw from the photos, Cyma is very decent - HU looks standard (wow surprise!), so you can ditch the stock alu barrel quickly.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived