Star L85 A2 Rifle

TomTom_UK

I have for sale my baby, the star L85A2 :)

Only had this 2 weeks but im having to part with it as its too heavy and i need a few bits a pieces for the car and PC.

The gun is in MINT condition and is shooting at 300fps, no marks scratches or damage of any kind, its never been out the house!

the gun comes with a handy hard carrying case, 5 mid cap magazines and a custom 3300 8,v battery.

The only pictures i have at the minute are stock pictures, my sister has my digi cam thanks to her new baby :) but rest assured everything is in perfect condition.

Ideally im looking for 375 Posted.

Oh and i dont accept paypal!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I cannot agree this was crossover. Last night we reached an agreement to swap my ICS m4 for this and agreed to post out on Monday. I even asked if this had been sold following your posting that it had after I had first PM'd you and you replied that the sale had fallen through. If things had gone the way you origionaly wished I would have posted my gun off to you this morning. It wasn't until after I had posted above that you PM'd me to say that the deal was off. I must say that I find it very disagreeable that you have backed out of a deal which, as far as I was concerned was done and dusted. However perhaps I have had a lucky escape.

situation clarified afaik, bit of a cross over with people but nothing foul or untoward going on

Please contact myself of Stealthbomber with clarification of the situation.

As a note to everyone else, make sure you exchange full contact details when you trade, its in the rules for reason.

Archived