Star L85 A2 Rifle

TomTom_UK

So this little sh#thead is obviously a thieving little conman.

Reading these kinds of threads were people have been ripped really makes me angry.

Why does cold blooded murder have to be illegal? Damn this country!

Interesting website - http://www.teamblackthistle.co.uk/gallery.htm

If this thieving little sh#thead called Tom Tom UK is this person called Keldon, then if you go to the gallery section and click on the photo link with Keldons name on it, one of the 2 people in the picture is Keldon, if indeed Tom Tom UK is Keldon in this picture.

Hmm, according to some of Keldons posts, has previously played at the Fort in Fife (he also makes note that his Dad stays there). Basically I'm going through every single thread.

Other posts (copied and pasted)

22 Feb 2007 REF: Trip to Lanark

well once again im flip flopping

im in edinburgh on teh saturday to get an eye test and book my laser eye surgery which im sh#t scared about and excited as hell.

So i could in theory make it on the sunday but the only problem i have is getting a weapon there and getting to either glasgow or hamilton afterwards.

Judging by that comment, I'm guessing Keldon is the larger fellow in the picture, the one sitting down wearing glasses.

1st March 2007

well i have just moved hosue so im netless for the immediate future, at the library just now so just in case my mobile number is (removed)

Hmm, moved where I wonder?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm...not wishing to appear flippant...

but my old and somewhat experienced in these matters bones are telling me that i don't think CAB, Small claims Court, or the Police will be asked to take part now the injured parties know who he is....

Mods, i think you've done what you can from the forums point of view and at this stage.....i should just distance yourselves till this is resolved..... one way or the other.....

"messy" springs to mind...... ;)

Who says he cannot still use the small claims court or the Police. It is quite apparent that this TomTomUK/Keldon fellow has obtained monies/goods by means of deception, and as such has commited a CRIMINAL OFFENCE. Along with having the accused's new contact details, laz1969 is now in a much more stronger position to prove the intent of the accused AND can now begin proceedings via either the small claims court or Police, whichver he feels is appropriate.

My advice to laz1969 is to get him with Police involvement AND small claims -

Go back to the Police, ideally the local Police for TomTomUK/Keldon's (real name Thomas Milligan) area and explain the situation to them that a person at such and such address by the name of (insert name here) has commited an act of fraud towards yourself and has obtained monies/goods (delete as appropriate) by means of deception and as such has commited a criminal offence and would be greatful for this matter to be looked into. Don't let the Police fob you off with "It's a civil matter" either. Make them aware that it is a criminal offence that has been commited against you (it can also be argued as theft as well).

REMEMBER: Be POLITE when speaking to them :) It will help to get them on your side.

Chap...

Nobody is saying he dosen't have to use these agencies......but from the extremley short of fuse and patience people on here who have been scammed, it appears they may not want to wait 6 months whilst red tape is sorted....from the general atmosphere on this thread,if he's reading it he may have already gone into hiding!!!!

What you should all realise is that his personal Data (ie Photo & name) has been posted on here for all to see,along with very strong and potentialy liable allegations, that is all now in the public domain (not to mention the info past via PM...Address's, phone numbers...)...the Photo and name together is plain stupidity...

The subject has not authorised this information being passed, and before you all kick off at me, he HAS the right to sue the sh*te out of everybody on here just for that....even though he MAY or MAY NOT have done wrong (i use this phrase to protect my own a*se, SHOULD he decide to do that...)...worse still if there is a legimate reason for what he has done...then seriously look out people....

Read the DPA & Human Rights Act......watch the news, read the papers...Crims have more rights that most, if they sue the Police, the prison service, the PPS, and the people they cause pain and suffering to for protecting themselves...they will sue you.....I know people.......

My concern is for what these forums stand for...I would hate to see em closed down because of lack of forethought and restraint....

To that I stand conceded :). So long as laz1969 only uses the information he has gathered against TomTomUK/Keldon in pursuit of a claim and/or criminal investigation with the appropriate agencies then he is doing no wrong. Maybe having pictures removed of the accused may be in order (no doubt laz1969 has it saved on his PC. I know I do!). Apart from that I think all those that have been "alledgedly" scammed by this fellow should give him both barrels via the correct channels, as it were.

All the information posted in this forum is from posts that the so called scammer has made himself on other forums. It was he who put this information in the public domain.

It's fair use of this material that the small community of airsoft is made aware of the bad dealings of this forum member so that others who may be considering dealing with this person have the facts at hand. They now know the risks.

It's no different outting this so called scammer as it is in outting all the other scammers in the "problems with sales" threads that have gone before this one.

S....

Fair do's mate, ;) and I agree in principle that the world needs to know about individuals who pull ###### like this....

However the subject put his photo on the forum in another context, they are now being used for another and consequently more liable reason, one he did not envisage happening. Additionaly his name was supplied from a individual who knows him, these two details have been now put together (and hopefully....and GOD help you if you've got it wrong...that this IS the right guy...).

In fact if he had the b*lls to do it...it could pay dividends....in fact, he dose'nt have to be the one who complains...if another who is unhappy at the lack of PERSEC going on here, regardless of the reasons, flagged this up with the right agency....the poo would hit the fan just as easily...a complaint only has to be recieved, it dosen't matter who makes it....

To all...I'm just saying be careful what you post...I do not support what this guy MAY have done, there COULD (now stay calm.... :huh: ) be a legitimate reason, or there isn't, either way tread carefully......

remember, if i have read all this...others can too...there are spooks everywhere... ;)

Goodluck with the outcome.....

hi all,

no disrepect to any off you guys but the forum is called "problems with sales online"? its the perfect platform for naming and shaming guys like keldon (tom tom uk). i respect the issues raised about the legality of posting pics and addresses etc but i think this thread is heading off on a tangent! the most important thing anyone can do here is point those concerned in the right direction and leave all the legal do's and dont's for another thread? (just MY opinion tho!)

like i say i'm not trying to offend or disrespect anyone and my apologies if i have. ;)

laze1969 and potshot, if you need any more assistance from us then please do not hesitate, good luck, hope you get a result soon!

:)

Mutter...

No offence taken on my part.....at 39yrs of age, offence is the least of my concerns..... :D

Just so as you are aware...My background is DPA, Human Rights Act, PERSEC Etc Etc....so in the context of what i have already said, i do know what i am talking about..........

...granted, this may not be the thread for pointing out the whys & wherefores, but who is going to stop and look at another thread when they are angry....?

Nobody...thats who....my comments are posted here to protect those of you that are trying to help and to remind you that the privacy laws in this country are easily broken....

if you can help, do it privatly...not in the public domain..saying that, we would all like to know the outcome.....

Troop-

it is obvious you are knowleged and experienced in these matters and at the ripe old age of 35 ;) i do respect your input. it is good to know that so many walks of life enjoy the sport that is airsoft! i am sure this thread (and any thread of this nature) will benefit form your professional opinion.

i just felt the thread was being clouded by other issues and straying from the original topic.

once again, no harm intended and i hope the lads get justice soon.

Mutter...

Again no offence taken mate, Nice to meet someone who's direct, I agree these posts are in danger of clouding the whole issue, it was just a heads up to all to be careful...... I don't like being anal about my experiences, but sometimes you know yourself that you can see an accident waiting to happen and...well.....I'm sure we'd all hate to see the wrong people punished because of moments of madness...

Anyway hopefully this guy will get his just "rewards"....and the forums will be a better place for it....

Good luck guys....... ;)

• 1 month later...

I'll repeat my post again as it was rudely removed for no reason whatsoever.

I'm writing this post to ascertain whether any further news on this situation to see whether the problem has been rectified or whether the affected parties have hit a stumbling block, and thus may require a bit of advice?

The police are investigating the matter but there having problems tracking him down.He has moved 3 times since i supplied them with his address.They told me that he has left a trail of debt and corruption with his last 3 known addresses.He has also been sacked from his workplace for dodgy circumstances.They have reasured me when he is finally caught he will be repremanded as he is now wanted for several matters

Sweet lord!

Sounds like he's a regular little Frank Abagnale!

I doubt you'll get you money/goods back but at least you will have the satisfaction that when he is caught he's f###ed. Perhaps you should post a little update on that Blackthistle site to let them know the situation as well.

hi guys,

creepingfear - thanks for that! all the teamblackthistle guys are keeping an eye on the forum for any new info and hoping for a quick resolove but knowing stranraer police (no disrespect!) it could go on for a while. :mellow:

i must admit, since this has come to light he seems to have dissapeared of the face of the planet! he is nowhere to be seen! (and believe you me, stranraer aint that big!)

once again, good luck with everything guys. keep us posted!

Archived