Marui Spas 12 full stock

Grumman

Hi all,

I was looking into buying something else when I stumbled upon the folding stock version of the Tokyo Marui Spas 12 shotgun. This gun + metal stock rounds up to over 200 quid in the UK and so spotting it on www.wargameclub.com for only $202 seems like a right bargain!

I've always liked the look of the shotgun and its (albeit brief) use in 'Romeo Must Die' has only heightened my lust for one :P

A while back I checked out some reviews and it seems to be a good all rounder. I don't doubt the looks so can anyone who has used it extensively in a woodland enviorment who can comment on the performance please give me your views!

A friend also wants to order something so with the P&P slashed by half I reckon I can squeeze in a pack of shotgun shells also.

Cheers, Grumman.

Plus: I just remembered Arnie had one in Terminator!!

Ah no I didn't know that, thanks. Saves me an embarrasing email enquiring when they will be getting them back in. Ok, so I'll have buy the folding stock at another time. Why did they stop production by the way?

Still, anyone currently using one as a primary that can give a brief report?

Ah no I didn't know that, thanks. Saves me an embarrasing email enquiring when they will be getting them back in. Ok, so I'll have buy the folding stock at another time. Why did they stop production by the way?

Still, anyone currently using one as a primary that can give a brief report?

Good luck getting a folding stock separately. They are almost non-existent. Best bet is to get the M3Super90 with the full stock.

Don't know the exact reason why they stopped... Can't help there.

As for their performance in combat they do well. You need to know how to use them. They sure are not an AEG with a hicap. ;) They are effective in what some people call, "Shottie-Sniping." Pop out of cover and take an aimed shot at someone. The Marui has a nice tight grouping at around 30 meters. Has good range for a springer. The same as a stock Marui AEG.

The stocks aren't that hard to get hold of I got mine for the spas I used to own from Z1. Before I sold it my spas with folding stock became my primary, though my home site was an Urban one. I found it a great shottie and had no problems with it being my main weapon. I wasn't really outranged by much and if I was it simply encouraged me to fight my way forward.

The M3 does seem like a good choice, although it's a shame the stock doesn't fold over. As far as upgrades go, can both take upgraded internal compnents?

Guess I'll have to buy the stock from zeroone, they appear to still have them in.

What are customs usually like with items shipped from WGC?

There are two proviso's about Tm shotties:

1. They are not super powerfull.

2. They WILL break eventually. This is due to a design "feature": when pumping you can catch a bb in the feeder frame and when you pull the trigger it snaps. This can be fixed, but requires "cutting" at some point and not considered a newb friendly operation.

Having said that, they are great fun and I love mine.

So, perhaps, my advice would be to buy a second hand one off the forums than new.

Basho

I'm not really that fussed about a super high power, hey as long as the bbs carry themselvs towards the intended target, I'll be satisfied.

Is this breakage of the gun destined to happen or if i take good care of the gun can I avoid it?

Can't see one for sale at the moment so I put up a wanted post (TO ALL SPAS OWNERS)

Wait does the M3 stock fit even fit the spas? If it does il get one on mine

Also is there any way of knowing when you shottie is about to break? Mine is making a horrible noise (similar to firing it without bbs in it) every time i fire it (with bbs in it), its getting me worried... :(

Anyone know?

p.s. sorry to hijack the thread

All airsoft equipment eventually develops faults. When is up to the use.

For example, DA1's patriot (Uber M4) usually makes it through 4 mags before blowing a piston. Whereas a stock M4 will last for a year of weekly gaming.

Take your pick.

In terms of the TM shotties; of of the most common faults is unfortunately terminal to the guns operation and a pain to fix.

But, frankly, I say to hell with it as I love the damn thing...

203764822_9801fbe287_m.jpg

...and consider it a small triple shot sniper rifle.

Archived