Jing Gong G36C Review!

how did you get a black flashider?

Spray paint :blink: .I assume you have a red flash hider with you being in the States?I'm sure if you ordered the flash hider from somewhere like www.rsov.com or www.gunnerairsoft.com you could specify a Black flash hider & then you have two.One you don't mind the local LEOs seeing & the other.......... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been using mine for a couple of weeks, and I am very pleased! Fired over 5000 bbs, with not a single faulty, jam or misfire.

I have decided I need to upgrade it a little, ive added a Aimpoint red dot and a CA 494mm inner barrel, along with outer barrel kit. It looks like this now:

aimpoint_barrel.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have been thinking about getting one of these myself but what bothers me again and again when i see pictures of JG G36Cs is the orange fire selecter pictographs. It just mkates it look wierd IMO.

I'm fairly certain the fire selector markings are actually red. Been a while since I looked at my JG G36, but I am sure that they are red, not orange.

• 2 weeks later...

Im very new about to buy my first AEG and im set on buying a G36c and i want a gun that will last a long long time so im guessing Classic army is the way to go for best quality. My question is what upgrades if any are required for maximum quality. such as inner parts or maybe what batt and charger to use and what sort of BB's to use. im noob so go easy on the lingo and abbreviations ty so much <3 :D

The JG's selector starts out as a nice red, but it does seem to lighten over time, especially if you expose it to the sun a lot...

skriemaw, a JG 36C with metal bushings fitted is all you'd need for the perfect starter gun. :)

hey is the KWA brand of guns better then classic army look at this review seems to be upgraded but its not metal

http://www.shortyusa.com/

The G36 was never metal in the first place, so making one in airsoft should be a crime <_<

Looking at the specs they post up, it does indeed seem to be a viable option, though the JG should shoot just as well (though I won't talk about longevity) out of the box... I'd still say the CA, because I prefer their body material...

Best Regards :)

• 2 years later...

I know this was posted a long time ago but thought I would add some comments on longevity, I have had one of these since december 2006 now and overall it has been absolutely fantastic. However, there have been a few issues; firstly the body pins are pot metal and the front handguard pin actually snapped in half. Also, the thread on the front stripped after a weekend of use with a screw on silencer. However, for the vast majority of the time this has been a great gun.

• 3 weeks later...

Great review, was my first gun and is still my aeg of choice. For beginners the seemingly insignificant addition of a hi cal, battery and charger are an example of little things that make all the difference, while companies like SRC are almost managing to match this value now back 18 months ago when i first bought mine there was no better value and I definately don't regret it. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Cannot possible look worse than JG.

Also, there is nothing wrong with SRC-like hop-up, just that SRC hop-up takes a bit of modifying to get it to work properly(such as epoxy on the sides of hop up arm); CYMA may have fixed the problems.

aC

it uses a SRC like hopup unit with a feeding tube i think.. the CYMA one looks bad