selling a few things

sirrith

ok, well i have too much airsoft stuff lying about my place, so i've decided to sell it off :) some of it at least, hehe. well, to be honest, i kind of need money for a plane ticket as well, so i sort of HAVE to sell this off...

first off, a milspex CIRAS land version (OD)

well, its a big too big for me, and ive already adjusted it to smallest size, haha

height wise its fine, its just im not that big, so i dont fill it properly.

its been used in 2 games, lightly used, nothing like diving, rolling about etc... mostly running, crouching.

no damage whatsoever, still in perfect condition. this version is the land version with the quick release on the right side, includes:

1x milspex CIRAS land version, OD

2x dual m16 double mag pouches (total 8 mags)

1x dual pistol mag pouch

1x GP pouch/dump pouch

1x gas mask pouch

1x radio pouch

1x admin pouch

ciraspic1.png

most pouches not shown in pic because i took them off yesterday

asking price: $145 SHIPPED to anywhere in the UK or US, other locations please ask me first.

KJW M700P

i posted this before, but that was quite a while ago so ill post it again.

this gun has been shot less than 1000 times, and is still in perfect condition. Has been upgraded with a PSG-1 tightbore, 6.03 or 6.04, i cant remember exactly which. this package CAN include a tasco 3-9x50E scope (illuminated reticle, red). its a nice gun, but not as accurate as my upgraded gspec (which cost quite a few 100 more) so i never use it in games, which is why its sitting on my shelf looking pretty but being useless. comes in original box.

includes:

1x KJW m700p upgraded

1x magazine

1x tasco 3-9x50E scope (optional)

m7003.jpg

asking price:$220 SHIPPED (add $56 for scope, includes shipping [scope by itself is 75 shipped])

SP XM177E2

doesnt work properly. quite low power (although im not sure if this is the result of my regulator) and every 5th or 6th shot has no power at all. it also has double feeds from time to time, and misfeeds right before the double feed.

otherwise it still works perfectly. if you dont put bbs in, it shoots fine, its just with the bbs that somethings wrong.

for those of you who dont know, this is a classic, it works with an external gas source and has blowback. it also happens to work with TM m16 mags.

full metal, good quality metal too, nice weight, good build, hard to find. i believe the problem is an easy fix, probably an o-ring needs replacing somewhere, or some tweaking needs to be done somewhere. i've put less than 1500 rounds through this, so its practically new, but not working properly.

asking price:

includes:

1x SP xm177e2

1x 1-2m extra gas hose

1x SP gas regulator

sp1.png

(regulator not pictured)

460 SHIPPED (new costs 550 + shipping)

CADPAT

1 set of CADPAT, large, not real issue cadpat, but pretty sure its made from the same material. its double sided (also camo on the inside) quite thin, and much too big for me (the reason im selling it) bought it for about $90, this is BRAND NEW, i have worn it ONCE for about TWO minutes. includes boonie (bought seperately for $15).

includes:

1x cadpat jacket (L)

1x cadpat pants (L)

1x cadpat boonie

asking price: $85 shipped

now for the parts:

1x gspec stock inner barrel, with that wierd plastic ring spacer thing

asking price:$10 + shipping

2x king arms mil-spec steel scope rings (high, 30mm) with inserts-$20 + shipping

2x accushot premium high scope rings (30mm)-$10 + shipping

non-airsoft:

1x DC pure board, lightly used, scratches under the board at one end but otherwise in good condition, wheels are fine, 51mm i think, cost around $200 new, letting it go for 150 shipped.

thats it for now i think :)

more pics available on request

GAH 30 secs too late to edit. if a mod could please edit my post and put this right after the CADPAT set, i would be very thankful:

Wiley X sg-1 goggles

i dont use them, they fog in hong kong weather (80-90% humidity, 25+ degrees C), so basically they sit in my drawer all the time.

they're almost brand new, ive worn them to one game (which only lasted 2 hours) and they come with clear, smoke green, crimson red and lunar blue lenses. the clear lenses have been butchered to reduce fogging by cutting away most of the foam, the other lenses havnt been touched. new, this package would cost about around $180 + shipping.

includes:

1x wiley X sg-1 goggles

1x lunar blue lense set

1x crimson red lense set

1x smoke green lense set

1x clear lense set

asking price: $130 SHIPPED

UPDATE:

ok, i managed to get the gun working... for about 5 minutes. i took it apart, lubed it, put it back together, yay, it shoots ~300fps with a great ROF and no mis-feeds!!

then, everything stops working. i open it all up again, stare down the barrel, theres this lump of greyish stuff just under the hopup. hard as hell too. spent about an hour trying to get rid of it, cleaning rod, jammed down as hard as possible, cleaning rod got stuck in the bloody mess, tried pulling it out, finally managed to pull it out after 15 mins of yanking with pliers and bare hands, the lump is still there, so now it wont cycle (prevents the nozzle from going all the way in, so it just releases gas without cycling.) SO, everything works fine now, except it needs a new barrel + hopup.

im sick and tired of this gun, and im selling it for:

$330 SHIPPED

CADPAT-SOLD

still for sale:

1x gspec stock inner barrel, with that wierd plastic ring spacer thing

asking price:$10 + shipping

2x king arms mil-spec steel scope rings (high, 30mm) with inserts-$20 + shipping

2x accushot premium high scope rings (30mm)-$10 + shipping

non-airsoft:

1x DC pure board, lightly used, scratches under the board at one end but otherwise in good condition, wheels are fine, 51mm i think, cost around $200 new, letting it go for 100 shipped.

Wiley X sg-1 goggles

i dont use them, they fog in hong kong weather (80-90% humidity, 25+ degrees C), so basically they sit in my drawer all the time.

they're almost brand new, ive worn them to one game (which only lasted 2 hours) and they come with clear, smoke green, crimson red and lunar blue lenses. the clear lenses have been butchered to reduce fogging by cutting away most of the foam, the other lenses havnt been touched. new, this package would cost about around $180 + shipping.

includes:

1x wiley X sg-1 goggles

1x lunar blue lense set

1x crimson red lense set

1x smoke green lense set

1x clear lense set

asking price: $100 SHIPPED

Archived