Oakley SI Ballistic M-Frames

Angry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another difference besides the optical correctness that oakley has over the cheapies is the UV A/B filtering. Cheapos don't do a good enough job of filtering UV rays and since your eyes are more dilated from the shade of the glasses you get exposed to more of the damaging rays which in time will increase your risk of loss of sight.

I have had eye surgery twice and know what it is like to be blind. I have seen the lab results and only trust oakleys. Even my regular eye glasses are oakleys!

Proof. im living proof. Why would i make that up. Originals are just way overpriced. Do you see that im trying to sell mine, LOL , no .  I will take my 10 oakleys to your 1 any day. Since thats what they are equivelent too. Nuff said! :P

Nike sneakers to make cost $5  but you pay $100. Why, i let you figure that one out!

you my friend, are an idiot. I own oakley straight jackets and minutes. I also ski so i have 2 pairs of Oakley Wisdoms, a pair of Oakley A-Frames and im about to get a pair of Oakley Crowbars. The lense quality is something you need like lasers and *beep* to distinguish. But some fyi, fake sunglass lenses are bad for your eye. They tint things so it looks black, but youre still receiving plenty of harmful UV and youre more prone to look at things that you normally wouldnt when not wearing glasses.

let me tell you something: first, who plays with 550 fps? me, ever heard of snipers, as a matter of fact, i play with almost 600 fps.

second, i've seen foakleys break with spring guns(a friend who went to play for the first time brought a pair back when we were starting) but nothing happend to because we tested them first and with the first shot they shattered.

don't say that they're the same beacuase we have tested my friends half jacket with my m700 at close range, barely a scratch, i'd like to see your foakleys handle that. "I REST MY CASE!!!"

EDIT: wow didn't notice there were 3 pages to this thread, only read the first one. but still, my case stands strong!

-Pedro Salas.

Well I tested my m-frames on Saturday and I was very impressed. The clarity was amazing, so much so that I forgot I had them on a couple of times! I'll definitely be wearing them every time I play from now on.

Archived