ehobbyasia

pugboy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys DO know it says standard flatrate intl shipping or something along those lines right?

my friend also says he's ordered from them before, last order was like a week or two ago and it cost the same as the US shipping when compared to the UK. oh shi- it was me. gotta stop letting george take over

Yeh, same as Kerberos - In the past few weeks, I have made like 2 orders per week :lol:

As for only "shipping" with in the US, like someone has already stated, its an Int flat rate, so just press buy and they will send it to you :)

EDIT: Danny they don't combine the shipping :P - You order as much as you want, and the shipping will be the same as if you were buying all the items individually

Yip - I've asked about combining shipping and the answer was 'no' - This is even for $$$ worth of gear.

My order has also been delayed because, when I ordered on the 18th, I reminded them to discount my $14.99 credit I was due. Received all sorts of shipping warnings, but played it calm (although my goods were late shipping) and decided to deduct it myself from the shipping total.

That prompted a very quick response ;)

But means it only shipped like yesterday :(

Ehobby are gods, plain and simple.

Just ordered some small bits from them. Even when it says will ship to US they will ship it to the UK for the same price.

Even though they are in HK they are usually faster than UK retailors as well as much cheaper.

Sam

Kerberos...when did you get your 'shipped' notification?

I ordered 23rd, and got the notification on Monday. Just wondering if it may have shipped Friday but he only sent the informer on Monday, y'see. Tracking says "Last tracked at HK delivery agent".

Me wants me M14!

Edit:

Oh, if anyone wants to copy my eHobby Worshipper userbar, feel free ;)

Only problem I've ever had with eHobby is a recent one - ordered an ICS end cap for a MP5 (hoping to go for a "poor man's Kurz" look). Instead I've got someone else's order (totalling $130+ as opposed to my measly $23). I'm not too bothered about my end of the bargain 'cos I know I'll get it eventually, I just feel for the poor silly sod who's waiting on his goods (which are safe and sound behind my sofa Mr. Mystery Airsofter, if you're out there somewhere) with only my MP5 endcap as solace :unsure: . Trying to get an answer from eHobby re: what to do next has been like pulling teeth - though admittedly they only discovered their error about twenty minutes before they shut up for the Chinese New Year.

Still, as problems go, it could be worse - and it hasn't stopped me ordering from them in the meantime. No siree.

Kerberos...when did you get your 'shipped' notification?

I ordered 23rd, and got the notification on Monday.  Just wondering if it may have shipped Friday but he only sent the informer on Monday, y'see.  Tracking says "Last tracked at HK delivery agent".

Me wants me M14!

Edit:

Oh, if anyone wants to copy my eHobby Worshipper userbar, feel free ;)

;)

I know me and yourself are advocators of ehobbyasia.

* I ordered 18th.

*Received some "pay us" emails - inbetween I had been sending "please discount my credit note first".

*decided to pay on the 20th taking my $14.99 from the shipping and cheekily only paying $1 postage ($3.01 less)

*Subsequently received an email 21st saying I was short of X amounts and I explained why.

*They accepted the error (not reducing credit note) but said I owed them $3.01 and I asked for an invoice for the $3.01.

*Received that invoice 23rd paid within 5 minutes.

*Asked for shipping note as had not received one 24 hours later.

*Was sent one 26th February.

If they were closed for CLNY, I didnt see it specified anywhere or was notified it would interfere with the delivery times.

EDIT: Inbetween I did ask for shipping discount and actually, the auto-invoice was $3 too much (compared to individually adding up the totals per item) - nothing to do with the credit I Was owed etc.

aaaaaaaaaaaaha right gotcha ;)

Well I hoped they weren't waiting on my princely sum of $3.01 being sent before they shipped - tbh, my "shipped" emails always arrive in my email with the line "your shipment was sent today".

I don't think I noticed an actual date?

Can't check my hotmail from work so ...

I'm sure I ordered mags from UN compnay or similar and they had a similar 36hour delivery time.

EDIT: the stuff posted Friday and arrived today was from RSOV.com not ehobby BTW.

Only problem I've ever had with eHobby is a recent one - ordered an ICS end cap for a MP5 (hoping to go for a "poor man's Kurz" look). Instead I've got someone else's order (totalling $130+ as opposed to my measly $23). I'm not too bothered about my end of the bargain 'cos I know I'll get it eventually, I just feel for the poor silly sod who's waiting on his goods (which are safe and sound behind my sofa Mr. Mystery Airsofter, if you're out there somewhere) with only my MP5 endcap as solace  :unsure: . Trying to get an answer from eHobby re: what to do next has been like pulling teeth - though admittedly they only discovered their error about twenty minutes before they shut up for the Chinese New Year.

Still, as problems go, it could be worse - and it hasn't stopped me ordering from them in the meantime. No siree.

Didn't happen to be an M14 tightbore and mags did it? :D

I ordered it off my mates ebay account and he recieved a lovely MP5 end cap! Apparantly they've re-sent the order now though.

Archived