ehobbyasia

pugboy

Yea I think they are dubious about it. But, more and more parts are becoming available and I'm sure I saw a rifle a few weeks back.

Just gets a bit fidgity - I sign in though 'co.uk', look on my watch list, go into the item, I don't go to the "shop" sections - but I use the links just below the price, bid list etc - "Gas pistols, laser sights" etc and it takes you straight in.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm...2 packages sent on Monday.

I now have my M14 mags from eHobby...and no gun from RSOV to put em in.

I know it wont take long...Im just pining for the gun!

LOL they were sent the same day but didn't arrive the same day?

That happened to me with some clothes. In fact both orders were shipped within 30 minutes of each other. They arrived at the Same sortation center the next day. They then left the sortation center on the same truck. The sortation center was 2.5 hours from my house so I expected next day delivery for both and yet only one came the next day. The other a day later. WTF!?

Here's my take on eHobbyAsia.

I have done thousands of dollars in business with them. They are friendly, dedicated to their business, and chock full of great products. When they first started the shipping rates were fantastic and the prices were great, and multiple group orders sprung up around here to save with the combined shipping.

After they returned from their unexpected shutdown, things changed. The prices on their goods are still excellent, but their shipping prices were jacked up tremendously. A box of MAG mags used to cost $10 to ship, now it's $18. A piston head is $4 shipping. Some items cost more to ship than they are worth. That is disappointing enough but tolerable, however now eHobby will not combine shipping, at least not to Canada. If you buy ten items and their combined shipping is $120, even if it costs eHobby $20 to ship, you are paying them $120.

It used to be completely worth it to make huge orders from eHobby until they changed their shipping policy. Since then I have ordered one Glock mag and that's it. I don't anticipate I'll be making any other huge orders unless that changes. When you can shop at other retailers that WILL combine shipping, even with the slightly higher cost of goods the shipping will balance it out or be even cheaper.

Truly sad because eHobby is so easy to deal with.

If you love eHobby as much as us, add the following code to your sig :P (minus the *s)

[*url=http://stores.ebay.com/eHobby-Asia-Airsoft-Supplier][*img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/GuzziHero/ehobby.jpg[/img][/url]

Meanwhile...my RSOV package said "Left origin country" on 20-02-2007.

Parcel Farce strikes again!

W.K.Shuridys, They got shut down because of sell fake Multicam. Crye got all pissy and had eBay shut them down.

Yes it is sad that their shipping went up. They still beat everyone else I consider when it comes to most parts. They don't combine shipping with the small stuff but if you buy a GBB, AEG, or other gun they usually knock $1 or so per item you order. They did for me when I bought my TM M1911A1 and a boat load of other stuff.

Best part of eHobby, intact trademarks. ;)

Edit: Sigged :D

Archived