Five seveN

Kristoffer

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TKV, I thought real 5-7s had plastic controls?

I'm actually not sure what the real controls are made of, but I just assumed Marushin was trying to make them look like stainless steel. The material on the real gun looks like gray plastic in some pictures, and morel like flat stainless steel in others. :unsure:

I share Samm's sentiments. We need some old-skool guns. What I'd give for a 1st or 2nd generation Glock 17...

I'm getting fairly sick of Redwolf at this stage...I preordered one from them in JUNE and they still don't have it  :angry:

am in the same boat. ask for a refund and switch to WGC :unsure: ? . . . still want one despite the white controls (should be easy for an ACMer to remedy :P )

that looks very ymmy, lightprocess.

zT :assassin:

The box says "Blue letter limited edition". Then again, it also says "Super surprised kick". :D

The controls are grey plastic. The 8 mm version doesn't have the tacky blue lettering, and it has white markings and dots on the sights, which the 6 mm version is missing.

Maybe Marushing are trying to make the 8 mm version more appealing by adding the white markings to the sights, and messing the 6 mm version with blue letterings.

-Sale

Archived