Smart Team have shared details of their TYPE 97 Airsoft Sniper Rifle:
S&T WWII Series Japanese TYPE 97 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Real Wood) Ref code: STSPG15
Hi Everyone, The Type 97 Sniper Rifle was imagined as a suitable sniper rifle to be employed by sharpshooters of the Imperial Japanese Army in WWII. It adopted a characteristic monopod with 2.5x scope. the long barrel of Type 97 produced minimal flash and smoke, making counter-sniping activities rather difficult when Type 97 was employed by a good sniper.
We have faithfully recreated one of the “big 3” battle rifles from WWII. Built from aluminum alloy and real wood. S&T Type 97 features the Imperial Chrysanthemum marking on the receiver as an added touch of authenticity and the appropriate offset scope and monopod. Powered by spring, Type 97 requires no batteries or gas and is a reliable partner in any field of Milsim.
Although the original real steel 2.5x scope has no zero-return, S&T made a simple axis adjustment function and fine-tuned by a hexagon key.
- Realistic wood stock and metal receiver
- Single shot bolt action design
- Matte sunburst finish
- Drop free magazine
- 26 round capacity
- Imperial chrysanthemum marking on the receiver
- 2.5x Offset Scope included
- Monopod attached to a rifle
Item Code: STSPG15
Color: WoodSmart Team
Magazine Capacity: 25 rounds
Fire Modes: Single Shot, Safety
Hopup: Yes / Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
On this day..
- Military 1st Wisport Caracal backpack giveaway - 2019
- King Arms product news - 2019
- G&G: A classic gets a new look - 2019
- A2 Supplies weekly update - 2018
- A2 midweek update - 2017
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 44 2017 - 2017
- Military 1st special offers - 2017
- Giveaway: NLAirsoft.com 15 years online - 2017
- Kriss Vector Slayer at Gunfire - 2017
- 10% off all orders at Tactical-Clothing.co.uk - 2016