KWA MP7 - x4 Mags - Upgrades

Make: KWA

Gun/Model: MP7

Accessories: x4 40rd Leak Free Magazines – Hogue Rubber Grip – Suppressor Adaptor – Spare Nozzle – Spare Hop Rubber – Firefly Rocket Valve – KWA EU Valve – Hop Key - Nightsights 

Condition: Used but very good

FPS: ~ 330 with EU valve – ~400 rocket valve

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: If the gun goes first or all 4 mags are bought – NO – NO

Price/Payment: £340.00

Pictures: Below

Up for sale is my KWA MP7. Bought new couple years ago and since has been used but not abused, well maintained and regularly serviced/cleaned. It has the Falcon blue rubber fitted and a 6.01 TB barrel which gives some excellent range for such a small weapon. The stock has been adjusted to allow two positions for more comfortable use if required.

Never had a single issue with it, except that one of the body pins is slightly deformed making it a little stiff to remove, but this does not affect function in anyway.

Fires like an absolute dream on both semi and full auto. I suggest running on dry propane and lubricating the magazines/working parts as and when.

I believe it is one of the KWA Asia Editions, as it has all the correct trademarks and markings except for one small Umarex warning, which is hardly noticeable.

Not after any trades unless it is a brand new boxed WE MP5 A3 Sliding Stock.

I am willing to split but only if the gun goes first or all spare magazines are bought as a lot.

*READ*

- Due to Royal Mail recently being very difficult with the shipping of gas magazines they will be shipped in separately and the magazines will have all valves removed.

- The valves will be shipped in a small pot/bag with some silicone oil to keep them from drying out.

- However due to this I will not be giving any refunds of any description for leaking magazines.

- All magazines are leak free at the moment and I will take a video to show this.

- The MP7 is in full functioning order at the time of sale and a video will be taken to show this.

20140828_193202_zpsmdhy6ncy.jpg

20140828_193249_zpskxgyupye.jpg

20140828_193258_zpsfkoiebl8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has any questions regarding the postage methods please feel free to PM me and we can work something out. 

I will also entertain splits at this time -

MP7 + 1 Mag and its relevant accessories - £160.00 
x4 Magazines - £140.00
x2 Magazines - £80.00 

• 2 weeks later...

x4 Mags Sold and paid for.

Currently -

KWA MP7 + 1 Magazine - PDI 6.01mm Tightbore - Falcon Blue Hop Rubber 

2 Position Stock

Hogue Over-mold Rubber Grip

14mm Suppressor Adapter

Spare Nozzle

Spare Standard Hop Rubber

Firefly Rocket Valve (+400fps) – KWA EU Valve (~340fps) - Dangerwerx CQB Valve (~300fps) - Any can be installed at buyers request.

Hop Key

Nightsighters Night Sights - Glow brighter than Tritium and charge up through regular light sources or extra bright when charged with UV

Asking £160.00

• 2 weeks later...

Archived