NOTE:£10 DISCOUNT TO ALL PLAYERS WHO ATTENDED OP:OCEAN FURY
Booking for this event opens 1st March.
OP: TRIDENT STRIKE 31st May -2nd June 2013
45 Nautical miles west of San Diego.
It was a plane load of day trippers who spotted the strange looking craft from the cirrus SR22.the pilot was banking the craft at 1000ft to give everyone a view of the ocean below, when the cigar shaped object became visible against the white sand shallows. It was Making slow headway and leaving little wake behind it. What ever it was it just looked plain wrong. The pilot put a call in to the US coast guard who relayed it to the offshore patrol cutter Daniel Jacobs. At the same time two Hh-60 jayhawks lifted off to locate the unknown vessel and remain on station for the arrival of the OPC Daniel Jacobs. The unkown vessel was a semi submersible with only a stubby barrel shaped conning tower visible. Drugs........
The US coast guards were seeing more of these one time use craft from river ports as far south as Columbia. The subs were primitive constructions built in jungle workshops and used by the cartels to transport the billions in cocaine. The OPC Daniel Jacobs expected another routine drugs haul. The helo's dropped yellow smoked canisters to indicate the subs position. The smoke was visible from the bridge of the Daniel Jacobs and in no time the attack boat was along side the sub. What happened next was unexpected..... As the Daniel Jacobs came along side the sub its crew disembarked and began to swim rapidly away from it.
The explosion ripped through the hull of the Daniel Jacobs and lifted it in to the air like aToy boat. The two jayhawks we're shredded by the shock wave and flying debris, there were no survives.
From the recovered wreckage the CIA analysts had ascertained that the sub was indeed of the same construction of that used by the cartels, using small diesel engines with a range of about 1700 miles. But unlike the cartel subs it payload had not been cocain, but a small short range ballistic missile, the pieced together remains showed it to be one of a batch of 3 that had been missing for over 3 years now, stolen from a US compound at Bagraham Airport afgahistan.
After a month of intelligence gathering the picture had been pieced together, an Al Qaeda cell had gained sympathisers within the "Pecodores Diez" (Sinners ten)cartel by money and a common hatred of American "gringos". Allowing the cell to use one of their drug subs to mount an attack on the US and providing protection and labour for the cell. Intelligence reports indicate the cell is still active and is in possession of the remaining missiles waiting for another sub to be constructed in the jungle area of Mazatlan.
Under the guise of an anti narcotics operation the US plan to send in Navy seals supported by US rangers to eliminate the terrorist cell and recover the missing missiles,hard arrest the "Pecodores Diez" drugs cartel and destroy the narcotics stores in Mazatlan.
OP: TRIDENT STRIKE is given the green light..........
Please read this section carefully. The base clothing requirements will be strictly enforced. Please also try and match you’re load carrying gear in keeping with team selection
NAVY SEALS: 30 PLACES ONLY:
Multicam or MTP only
FULL FULL FULL
US Rangers: 60 places only
Any Temperate Woodland Camo pattern
NO MULTICAM OR MTP
Mixture of civvies and military (black clothing allowed)
A-TACS (not FG)
BLACK AND WHITE SHEMAGH'S MUST BE WORN, NO MULTICAM OR MTP.
Al Qaeda: 30 places only
1.FULL FULL FULL
A-TACS (not FG)
BLACK AND WHITE SHEMAGH'S MUST BE WORN, NO MULTICAM OR MTP
Sinners Ten: 60 places only
Ministry of Defence
Fibua Copehill Down
Lat: 51:12:25N (51.207)
Lon: 1:58:39W (-1.9775)
Set Sat Nav to Chitterne, then look out for a dirt track "Tank track Q"
We operate a zero tolerance policy to poor conduct!
We will not tolerate cheats!
We will not tolerate cheat calling or abusive behaviour towards anybody! (tell a marshal that is what they are there for!)
We will not tolerate blind firing!
The marshals word is final and arguing will not be tolerated!
3 strikes and your out!
1st time you will be warned
2nd time you will leave the game (for at least 30 mins)
3rd time you will leave the event, and be banned from any future events with Brit Tac (this includes weekend events and our home site games)
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS INFORM A MARSHAL IMMEDIATELY, NOT HOURS LATER WHEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE!
When Hit, a player must leave the playing area as quickly as possible with one hand raised in the air above their head whilst continuously calling “dead man walking”.
A hit is classed as a direct strike from a BB on any part of the player and their equipment including the weapon in hand.
Dead men can not talk and will be deemed as poor conduct
FIRE MODE/FPS LIMITS:
AEGs/GBB Rifle/Pistol = maximum 350 FPS with .2g BBs.
Single shot bolt action sniper = maximum 500 FPS with .2g BBS (30 Meter minimum engagement rule)
All weapons will be chronographed before commencement of play with 0.20g bb’s and random chronographing will take place throughout the event. Please ensure your weapons is within the limits as any weapon found to be over the FPS limit must be placed back in the player’s vehicle or left in the event office until the end of the event. No exceptions will be made.
Any player found trying to cheat the chrono will be immediately removed from the event.
SINGLE SHOT ONLY INSIDE BUILDINGS
You may fire full auto in too/out of a building, but must switch to semi once you are in a building.
No loose ammunition is to be carried –all ammo must be carried in magazines, however loose ammunition can be stored at you’re team’s regeneration point and you can replenish your ammo as and when required throughout the day at regen.
Mid or Low Capacity Magazines Only
The maximum magazine limit. A maximum of 8 magazines in total for your primary weapon (to be shown at chrono prior to game on)
100 BB’s at any one time(in magazines) + Sidearm (no AEG allowed at the same time as using sniper rifle, side arm only)
1 Full Box Magazine (Maximum size of 3000 rounds)
A maximum 5, standard capacity (i.e. Not extended mags) Magazines can be carried (1 in the pistol and 4 spares).
If you use extended magazines for your pistol, then the limit is 3 magazines (1 in the pistol and
Any medic rules in play will be explained at the event game brief.
We do not enforce the BANG rule, but you may use it at your discretion, we do however expect common sense at close ranges!
Only pyro purchased from Brit Tac Airsoft will be able to be used at this event. (with the exception of BFG’s 9mm and below only)
NO MK9 or above allowed!
Buildings. (Grenade thrown in)
Any player in a room is dead unless behind hard cover. Hard cover is classed as a physical barrier between the player and line of sight of the grenade i.e a wall, not hiding behind the player in front of you!
Outside/open terrain. (Grenade thrown)
Kill radius of within 5m/15ft. Hard cover rule applies
Smoke is for screening purposes only and does not have any other in game effect. Military smokes are allowed outside of buildings. No military smokes inside buildings.
Game effect pyro
Any other pyro which has any in game effects will be used and controlled by a marshall, the marshal will inform the players effected and to what extent.
1. Sleep in game. Players that choose to do so must wear their eye protection at all times. (post a sentry)
2. An allocated safe sleeping building (if one is available at the event).
3. Your vehicle within the Car Park
4. Off site (Must sign out and back in on return)
• ALL WEAPONS MUST BE MADE SAFE BEFORE ENTERING A SAFE ZONE!
• The minimum age of players is 14 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult when on site(up to the age of 16). A disclaimer will have to be signed by the supervising adult before play can commence and by a parent/guardian for any player under 18
• All players must wear adequate footwear which gives maximum ankle support (i.e. boots, no trainers!). Players are also advised to wear full face masks. This is not mandatory for adults but is a must for those under the age of 16 yrs. Safety glasses to ballistic standard must be worn at all times on the site except in the safe zone. Gloves and a helmet are advised.
• All players must ensure whilst travelling to and from the site that their weapons are transported in either a hard or soft case. At no time should weapons be visible to the general public. This is for your own safety!
• All players must sign in and out when entering or leaving the site.
• No smoking is allowed whilst inside any of the buildings but provision will be made for smokers outside of the building.
• Do not use the buildings as a toilet, there will be toilets allocated around the site. DO NOT ATTACK THE TOILETS!(or tip them over when your mates in them!)
• No green military lasers to be used on site. Low powered red lasers are permitted.
• Violence, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated on this site against players or marshals. Any person committing such an act will be removed from the building and membership will be terminated.
• Anybody caught causing non-accidental damage to the site will be held liable for the cost of repair.
• Players must not enter rooms/buildings/areas with ‘out of bounds’ signs on or warning tape.
• The marshal’s word is final.
• no fixed blade knifes (rubber training knives allowed)
• All deposits are non refundable, unless we cancel/change the event dates.
To book you place:
Total cost for the weekend is £85
a £25 deposit is payable via PayPal or credit card ( PM for details to pay by CC)to secure your place.
PayPal account is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The remaining balance due on arrival (£60)
£10 discount available to players who help clean up on the Sunday
Please choose your team, state in the paypal comments box, full name,date of birth,Team chosen and a secondry team,contact email address, and contact phone number.
Arrival on site after 17.00 PM Friday the 31st May
Game on Saturday 11.00 until 23.00
Game on Sunday 08.00 until 12.00
Booking is via email to email@example.com or via the forum on www.brittacairsoft.com.