New Forum for Airsoft in MI, OH, IL, IN, WI

Big Texas

Hey there, just wanted to announce a new forum that has just recently gone up. It's headed by a few veteran Airsofter's based in Michigan. After playing tons and tons of games in Michigan, and very few in the outside states (and lack of moderation in the MiA forums, now seemingly over run with newbs who ask the same questions 10 times over), we've decided to make a place in which not only those games could be exchanged, but make a new home for people in our surrounding states.

Proper grammar and spelling is pushed there, and we have a couple of very knowledgeable Techs and Field Owners there ready to answer questions and help people with any questions you might have. We've also incorporated a few reviews, a news section and a live chat which is only accessed by registered members (nobody can come in posing as someone else).

Bring more out of state players to your games by posting them there, you can never meet too many good airsofters! Give the forums a look at www.greatlakesairsoft.com/

If you have any questions about it, let me know, I respond very quickly!

I'd also love to have at least one Moderator from each state to give everyone equal representation, so if you think you might be able to fill a role of a certain area of the forum, please, don't hesitate to ask me about it. It's also a work in progress so if you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see done with it, let me know, I'm always open to suggestions.

I'm not trying to replace any forums here, just trying to help the sport I love grow!

Thanks,

Tex

Archived