Waaah! Loads of emails?

If you are suddenly getting too much email as was pointed out on thsi topic http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=13992 please take the time ot look through your settings under "My Controls" (top right of the screen), specifically under the "Email Settings" section.

If you have Topic Subscription enabled in your settings there is a tobble that's checked on the quick reply box. Thus if you use the quick reply feature it will act in exactly the same way as the standard reply box and subscribe you to updates on that topic if you have so selected.

You can override the defaults by toggling the check box yourself in the quick reply box too.

If you're getting too much email, simply vary your Email Settings under My Controls and select the style of notification that you'd like. You could if you like subscribe to anything you posted in, and override the default manually when you choose, or you can do the exact opposite - it's entirely up to you. ;)

I hope that explains the email notification system a bit better.

Oh, I also fixed an odd bug in the Email Settings window where your settings weren't shown quite right. It'd set the right option, but after a refresh would always show the default in the pull down box that's there. That's cured now and you should get the correct option shown each time now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.