Minor CA Aug upgrades

Smith5

Hi all. I have never fiddled with my AEG's before, now I want to start. I want to imporve the accuracy and consistancy of my shots more than ROF, FPS at te moment so I want to fit a tight bore and a better hop to my CA Aug A1. I dont really know where to start or what to get though. Im confident enough in my ability to change the inner barrel and put a new hop rubber in, its just I dont know what to get.

I was thinking of a madbull 6.03 inner (like this one http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comers...idProduct=1949) but dont know what to get to improve the hop. Will this barrel be compatible with my AEG or should I look at something else? Could some one throw some suggestions my way as to how to improve the hop? I cant seem to find anywhere that has the metal hop for the Aug (the one with the nut that tightens on to the barrel) in stock.

If its any extra information I normally use .20 and the rest of the gun is stock and in good working condition.

Thankyou.

Archived