Liberator IIs arrived

TMC

Look what UPS gave me this morning! A lib 2 headset... :)

After ruining one AAA battery whilst trying to insert them (it's quite a fiddly job) I managed to get the system working. I'm currently using them on full setting, which is really quite a tactically sound idea because you can hear everyday things with much more clarity, such as keyboard typing, footsteps, doors opening, cars, etc. But on the other hand, loud noises are very much deadened. I didn't realise how well this thing insulates your ears from outside noise when I turned the TV on, put the headset to the lowest setting and then turned the headset off. Once I turned it off, I could not hear the news reporters voice at all. Outstanding.

Comfort is 10/10. I feel that there is nothing more that could be done to make this system more comfortable. It's just... heaven. It fits underneath a MICH or over the top of a ballcap very nicely. Didn't even have to adjust the straps on my MICH. Pictures below.

normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

normal_3.jpg

normal_4.jpg

normal_5.jpg

normal_6.jpg

normal_7.jpg

normal_8.jpg

Wow, congrats on that. It really works? I am always amazed about such nifty gadgets.

Must have cost you an arm and a leg :D. Would it be convenient in summer or too hot?

I would be interested in some closeup views of the ear-phone. Very nice gadget.

Archived