APS2 ORCA stock + Custom Tracer combo project

1-hit-1-kill

Hiya guys and gals, after the success *Cough* of the gold ak47 and new found love of the aps2 ORCA stock i've decided to attempt to recontruct something similar!

Part 1

I have a spare aps2 SV stock lying around and i think it might be best if i cut and mod that rather than making a whole new stock. I would think using plywood of some sort to add on bits to the original plastic stock should be ok..? 

SV Stock

mz-aps2sv_big.jpg

ORCA Stock

carrot-orcastock-od_big.jpg

It looks like grip is slightly more vertial with a hole in it, i suppose plan is dremel top part of that hand grip, smooth and cover. Inserting thin layer near where the fingers would go might make it more in a vertial holding position. bit in front of the trigger guard on the ORCA can actually hold a mag.. thats the tricky bit, i have no clue how that is contructed..! if anyone could give me a direction to go it'll be great. Im not looking for exact replica but more of a guidline on the looks because it does look nice and very ergo. suggestions and your an idiot posts welcome  :huh:

Part 2

Planning to take some foam out of my silencer, place some UV LED's in there, battery in the stock (as my silencer never leaves the gun genreally and switch somewhere near where soon to be spare mag holder is going to be.

Spare mag holder is going to have tracer rounds for situation where its needed :) (had discussion over at snipers heavan forum RE this so please no opinions on the usefulness over this matter here, thanks)

opinions/suggestions welcome! thanks for reading!

Archived