1 x pistol holster

1 x general utility pouch

1 x water bottle pouch

1 x open radio pouch

2 x single m4 mag pouches - will hold 2 mags each

1 x double m4 mag pouch - will hold 4 mags

1 x double pistol mag pouch

1 x admin pouch

Plus also have KA pistol mag pouch to chuck in.

£100 posted and paypalled

Black left leg thigh holster

£15 posted and paypalled

woodland camo large right leg thigh holster

£15 posted and paypalled

Marushin 8mm M500

Marushin fullstocked 8mm m500 in chrome. I bought this knowing it needed a little TLC. Ive had a few of these now, so like to think i can say i know what im doing when it comes to working on them. Have had it apart, fitted Proud silver steel loading arms (no breaking here :)). Cleaned internals, lubed it up, placed an o-ring between the chamber and inner barrel to boost power, and checked all internal o-rings. I uasually fill the purge valve for use with green gas, but so far ive been running green with no discharge so havent bothered. Guns sold as hell being full metal reciever, barrel and mag tube. Has been fitted with nice semi rubberised black grip and stock (not standard marushin). Condition wise its very good with a few skirmish marks here and there but they add to the realism.

Before everyone asks these guns dont take any shells. They are loaded by putting 42(i believe) 8mm bb's in the magazine chamber (shell tube). Gassing the gun and pumping the foregrip. Pull the trigger and 3 8mm bb's come flying out (But should be able to easily convert to 1 or 2 shot with a bit of tube). The action is pleasing to the ear and touch with a nice "ker-klunk" noise with a reassuring pump action to cock the gun which is more than enough to scare the other team. The range and accuracy with 3 bb's isnt bad at all and it packs a punch. Also for those that dont know, with a little work RS stocks and pistol grips will fit.

Right also whatever .43g 8mm's and gas i have left.

Im fully aware there are clones for half the price new but you pay extra for rare quality.

£200 posted and paypalled for this high quality shotty. Just a little more than a clone with these extras would cost you

DSCN0787.jpg

Could really do with the cash but may p/x for CA B&T Mp5k or ak extras

Will add more kit as i find it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived