Mosfet Trigger Master

jond36

Can anybody tell me the difference between the Mark II and III. I can only find a price increase. Does anyone have experience with these. I have been researching for a while and want to order, but I gotta figure this out first.

The Mark II had wiring attached to it, the Mark III Trigger Master is designed so you simply solder the wire where its needed to, cut it to length, then plug it into the mosfet unit and clamp it down. Making installs much easier in my opinion

If you look up trigger master on youtube you should be able to see the Mk II, if you google unconventional airsoft you'll find the Mk IIIs.

Incidentally, Don who makes the units is a top chap, ordered 2 units from him back end of May when he was out of stock, they turned up about a week ago, fast shipping and excellent comms, I've also ordered from Extreme Fire and found them just as good when ordering some AB-Longs, I think Panther is an equivalent to the TM Mk III over there.

Archived