Cyma 037 AK74U Beta frontgrip/handguard

Cosmitz

Hey,

I'm looking into pimping my 74U Beta but unfortunately, after a few wrongly-bought handguards and some research, i found out there are literally 0 replacements or alternatives for changing it.

Has anyone found/seen anything? I even tried modifying some parts but it's just different.

Are you referring to the CYMA copy of the Tokyo Marui Beta Spetsnaz? If so, try this!

Lower Handguard - Clicky

I know it's just the lower, but it's a good place to start, especially at only $13. If you want a wood motor grip, any aftermarket AK grip should fit, but double check first.

It would probably be a good idea to check other china sites as well.

Good luck in your quest for Kalashnikov Pimp-edness.

-Andrew

Thanks, but i still have to find the rest of the pieces to get it complete. >.> Also i don't want to 'pimp' it per se, but just give it something to make it 'mine'. Hell, it certainly deserves a bit of loving seeing as it became my most played gun while running and looking totally stock and doing great while at it. Oh.. and because it survived torrential rain at Berget 8. :D

Just want it to be different? In that case, nothing quite says unique like a custom paint job. However, if you're not willing to go that far, I'd say go with: wood grips, maybe a new motor grip, and some R.I.S. accessories. (Although these "off the shelf" mods aren't exactly "custom")

From another point of view, just leaving the gun totally stock on the outside could also set you apart from the rest, as alot of airsofters add red dots, fore grips, scopes, silencers, etc.

But I say go with a custom paint job. I gave my CYMA 74u a red/grey urban tiger stripe paint job, and it looks great! Especially with no accessories on it, just sanded and re-stained hand guards. (Unfortunately the receiver is cracked and I need to find a new one. :()

Archived