Big Sale: CA m249, G&P CQBR, CA m4a1, HSGI denali, hicaps

tehnoobslayer

saw1cr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

m41u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

denali.jpg

First I have a CA m249 up for sale. Sling not included. This aeg only needs a new set of wiring for the battery connector, the switch is fine. only other thing is it is missing the pin that holds the stock on, which is an easy fix. It is stock except for a great aluminum piston and an m120 spring. Hasnt been used in a while, has only seen about 6 games total. It DOES come with the upper heatshield, it is just not in the picture as it was used in the field without it generally.

230$ plus shipping

Next, a G&P CQBR. Brand new G&P 7mm bushing drop in gearbox in it, wired to the rear to deans. Full cqbr get up, free float ras, crane stock etc. I do have the front sight block if you would like it, i just took it off for sighting reasons. the box shoots stock velocity

210$ plus shipping

Last gun: CA m4a1 with clone magpul moe handguards and a real magpul pts miad grip. Also has a brand new drop in g&p 7mm bushing gearbox in it wired to deans to the rear.

200$ plus shipping

HSGI Denali rig. OD green. heavily used. its a 300 dollar rig

80$ plus shipping

CA used hicap magazines for m4

10$ each i have 4, all 4 for 35$

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived