WTS Classic Army Sportline 416

CapaciousZepher

Hey all.

So I'm selling my Classic Army Sportline 416. Since it's the sportline version it's pretty much all plastic. Comes with a stock, unopened TM M16 gearbox installed and a G&P M120 motor. Otherwise it's stock. It's wired to the back with a mini tamiya connector coming out of the gearbox and then a section of wire leading to deans connectors. So basically it would use a battery bag or something currently. Also the gun has a Magpul MAID on it. The problem is the bottom plate of the MIAD is missing the adjuster screw so you can't adjust the motor height. In order to get the gun functioning well a replacement screw would have to be found or a different pistol grip used.

I am also including a spare gearbox. it's a non functioning rear wired gearbox that has a mix of parts it in. I know the shell is King Arms, and I think it has prometheus metal bushings and some other upgraded internals. I believe it has wiring issues so it's being included for parts or whatever.

Not sure the FPS that the gun is shooting currently, but it's probably around 280FPS, what with the stock gearbox.

I think that's it. It would make a decent CQB project gun or something like that. I'd like $120 plus shipping. Payment through paypal only.

Note that nothing in the pictures besides the gun is included.

hk416_1.jpg

hk416_4.jpg

hk416_2.jpg

- Zepher

Archived