Bulk Sale of Gear, Internals, Externals and RIFS

Jon L

This sale is a mix of my own items that I have going spare/unused and some of the items that were recently sold by w00k1e of these very forums.

All the tactical gear/camos/external parts are listed with a number, which will help you, link it to the appropriate listing and price.

The internal parts are listed in boxes. This is due to the high quantity of parts I have, and they have been organised into similar groups, as you will see.

If there is any one particular item you are after please give me the box number and a brief description of said item and I will dig it out for you. I have not priced every individual part as there are simply too many of them. If there is only one tiny thing you need then I am sure it will be no more than £1. Please don’t ask me if I have something that you cannot see in the pictures, as that is all I have.

As for the RIFs I am using wook1e's own descriptions as they were his guns and he knew them best. All I have done since having them is to make sure they are all firing and feeding.

Right onto the fun part pricing, postage and other words beginning with 'P'

Due to the nature of what I am selling postage will vary greatly from the cost of a simple stamp to something much more. As such the prices listed DO NOT include postage.

I have priced the items to what I consider to be fair. And unless they do not sell I will not be moving on the price anytime soon, so please DO NOT try and lowball me with stupid offers. When I am ready to drop the price I will do so.

Please, if you wish to purchase something PM me. I look at my emails more than I do here, so will get your PM sooner.

I do not give anyone dibs on anything, whoever can pay for the item first will get it. I am not going to wait weeks for you to be paid or do X,Y or Z.

That moves nicely onto payment. I will accept cash, cheque, postal order, bank transfer and paypal. Though I would like to avoid paypal after the recent changes to the user agreement simply as I think they are *frootcagio* over the very people they claim to be serving.

If you are close enough I would actively encourage a face to face meeting as its easier and quicker for everyone involved and you can actually see what you are buying and avoid all the BS of the postal service.

RIFs will only be sold to people who can avail themselves of the defence to buy one. I will not two tone any of these unless you want it in hello kitty pink.

I will try and be prompt about updating photos when items sell, to make it easier for you all to see what’s left.

I will also attempt to respond to you as soon as I can but please bear in mind that A: I do not have 24hour access to the internet and email and B: there is likely to be alot of people PM'ing asking questions. So it may take a while to clear the backlog. So please bear with me on that front.

That about wraps it up, so happy shopping and PM me if you want to know anything else. There are 50 photos in all so please be patient in scrolling through them.

Table1.jpg

1.jpg

Table2.jpg

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

Table3.jpg

3.jpg

Table4.jpg

4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right going to split this thread up into content specific ones to make it easier to get through.

edit: though i dont seem able to use the ruddy moderation button, so could a mod please do the honours and close/delete for me.

Archived