Jump to content


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


Minor bug, now fixed

Recommended Posts

Again for some reason we've had a minor bit of downtime when the core marker table just locked itself after the backup took place. I've raised the issue as it's a minor niggle that seems to have been ongoing and occasionally rearing it's head since Aug. Soon as I got back in I've fixed it (it only takes a second to hit repair on the DB).

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.