Tumerboy's Gas Guns

Hey all, big updates in my ongoing, getting out of Airsoft Sale.

Some of these you've seen before, many you haven't, so take another look.

Shipping is on the buyer unless you work something out with me in advance.

Arnie's won't let me post enough images, so just click the links to see any of the weapons.

CLASSICS (and other external gas guns):

CL-01: Custom Sun Project 633 DOE. - I spent the better part of my airsoft carreer working on making this gun a reality. This thing started life as a Sun Project XM-177E2. I then had a full Airsoft 4 Less workover done on it, including: Valve Silver Soldered, Consistency Upgrade, Adjustible Hopup, Steel Buffer Screw, and a new Semi Auto Trigger Plate. I added a real steel 9mm Port door, and a Warhead 9mm kit, but the glory of this project came down to a little guy named DaytonaGun. He had JUST joined the CA.org forums, and was totally unknown, but was offering his machining services. After some discussions, I commissioned him to make a proper DOE front sight assembly for me, no small task. A few months, and $300+ later, I had a glorious reproduction of the Colt 633 DOE.

This is as 1 of a kind as they come. I haven't seen another 633 repro out there (admittedly I've been out of the loop for a couple years). One of my photos of this exact gun, is the #4 photo on a google image search of "Colt 633." I have well over $1000 into this gun, and it only ever saw action in 1 game.

Included are all of the original parts to restore it to it's initial XM-177E2 configuration, should you so choose, as well as some spare hop up rubbers, and o-rings. I'm throwing in a second warhead kit, with instructions to modify marui Uzi mags. This gives you a total of 3 mags, and an easy way to make more.

$800 obo

CL-03: JAC M1A1 Thompson. - This is my pride & joy. It is a JAC Thompson, one of the rarer guns JAC ever produced, as well as one of the most impressive. The whole thing is solid brass & walnut. There is not a shred of plastic on this gun, other than the hose coming out the back. It is a very hefty gun. This gun is in fantastic shape, never fielded, just plinked in the back yard a few times. It includes 2 magazines.

$1350 obo

CL-04: Custom Asahi M14. - This is a truly one of a kind piece. It's a Japanese Model M14 (all metal & wood) which someone converted into a functional airsoft rifle using Asahi internals (Bushmaster most likely). Better than that, it comes with 12 magazines. That's right, 12. It does NOT have an LRB, but I believe one could be fashioned for it. However, I was never able to figure out how to get inside, so I wouldn't know for sure. The thing is solid, all metal & wood. There is some minor surface rust in a couple of spots, and the front sight base/flash hider is a little wobbly, but I think that just needs a quick tightening. One of a kind, you won't see another like it. Bought it from SniperX originally from the ClassicAirsoft.net forums.

$1100 obo

GAS BLOWBACKS:

GBB-02: KSC (not KWA) Mac 11 GBB Machine Pistol. Plastic (Body & Bolt), been shot a decent amount, always planned to do the full metal upgrade route, but always had better things to spend my money on. Comes with 1 mag, a thread protector, and a Steel Cobray barrel extension/mock suppressor (this thing is *fruitcage* heavy!) It has an extended paddle magazine release, but I have, and will include the original magazine release as well. You may notice in the picture that the front sight is not attached. I have it, as well as some other pieces as well as the hop up adjustment tool in a bag in the box. I can reinstall before sale if you'd like.

Pretty sure they're about $130-140 new. Plus the barrel extension was $50, and the Paddle release was about $15.

$60 obo

4267334233_c0e0373bea.jpg

GBB-03: WA Kimber Marsoc GBB Pistol. -Barely used, SCW 2, Single Stack, Full Metal PGC Kimber kit. Cocobolo/Pearce Rubber Grips. This was my dream gun. I bought it off Arnies, paid too much, from a guy, who apparently butchered the poor thing. The inside of the slide has been dremeled to death, adn the original chamber was the same way. I replaced the chamber (don't remember manufacturer), and the slide works fine. You can't see any of the dremelling that was done, whent he gun is assembled. The thing cycles great with just gas. But I do remember getting some hiccups with it when I tried to skirmish with it. Not sure what the problem was.

All new, the gun was probably close to $300, and the metal kit was about the same. I think I paid $450

$200 obo

4267347611_c0bd0d0529.jpg

GBB-05: Maruzen MP5K PARTS KIT I used to have a functional one of these, but that's been sold off to a friend. As such, I'm left with a bunch of parts that I had bought to try and keep my other one running. This includes the body, lower receiver, trigger group, back plate, a shaved off SP89 style grip, original vertical grip, original bolt/barrel group, as well as a few small parts. This is essentially all you need for a functional gun, but it won't work as is, and I have no mags to include.

$60 obo

GBB-07: KSC Glock 26c Very similar to the above Glock 19, also has the after market metal slide/barrel with full trademarks. No box, no adjustment tool, only 1 magazine. Includes original metal slide & barrel, and some spare chamber springs.

$150 obo

GBB-08: KSC Beretta 93r This was a fun project gun. I bought every aftermarket thing I could find for it, and had lots of fun with it. I bought this gun used, and as such, the original metal slide & barrel were in poor shape. The previous owner decided to try and polish the barrel, which looked like *albatross*. So I bought a proper aftermarket slide/barrel kit, with full trademarks. I also bought the G&G compensator kit, because I thought it looked cool. Also got a spare magazine, and the folding metal stock.

$300 obo

GAS NON BLOWBACKS:

NBB-01: Marushin Mossberg M500 Shotgun. - This is the 8mm gas version, Full Metal, and tons of fun. This has been my pride & joy in many ways. I'll state right off the bat, that the loading mechanism is kind of busted. I bought it used from someone and it was already like this. If you don't know how this works, there is a small lever at the very front of the barrel, between the barrel and the magazine tube. you rotate this, and then pull out the feed tube, and load in a bunch of 8mm bbs. The metal connecting the barrel to the magazine tube is very thin, and has cracked. The feed mechanism still functions fine, and I have a barrel clamp holding the two tubes together pretty tight. It's just a little funky is all. I tried to repair it a few times with JB Weld and such, and it always cracked again within days. This gun has been chopped down, and the finish on the front of the gun is not in great shape, mostly because of use. I have a heatshield mounted, which has rubbed some of the finish off the front of the barrel as well. The handguard is off currently, as I had been working on mounting a real steel handguard in it's place before I put it all away. I never got done with that, but everything can go back together easily, and it'll be as good as new. I had removed the sights orginally, but will include them as well. The gun has new steel action bars, but the original action bars will be included. I have a real steel single point sling swivel mounted between the stock and the receiver. I will also include an adapter, which gives you a top rail, a pistol grip, and allows you to mount an ar15 stock (either airsoft, or real steel) I'll even throw in the hogue grip (mostly because I can't find an allen wrench long enough to take it off! HA HA)

Gun shoots great and is a lot of fun. I'll include all the 8mm ammo I have left.

Gun new (if you can even find the 8mm version) runs between $280 and 320. Heat Shield was probably $40, Action bars were $50, Ar15 Stock adapter is $80

All in all I probably have $450-500 into the gun.

$225 obo

4267362533_6b1760cc97.jpg

NBB-02: Marushin 8mm Derringer. This is a fun little pistol. Not really skirmishable except as a last ditch weapon. It's all plastic, with metal grip panels. It has a hairline crack running on the top, back side of the grip, but is holding solid and has no effect on the function of the gun.

$80 obo

NBB-03: Tanaka S&W M29 Revolver. This is a great replica of the M29 revolver. Frame is plastic, cylinder and various bits & bobs are metal, grips are wood. Non blow back, holds gas well, and has a KM tightbore installed. Very well build wheelgun. Includes original box, and a leather belt holster.

$180 obo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived