WTS ESS Pro Goggles, Tactical Tailor Pouches, BH Holsters

treymenger

Below is all that remains of my airsoft equipment. I am done with the sport so I am not interested in trades of any kind. I accept paypal or money orders. PM with any questions. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. Thanks for looking!!!

Tokyo Marui Sig 552 (Upgraded)

$140.00 plus shipping. This TM 552 has an extended prometheus tightbore barrel installed along with a hurricane 552 upgrade kit and some systema high speed gears. To hide the extended barrel I have a TM Knights M4 supressor attatched. I am going to include 1 42 round TM mag and 1 mag 100 round midcap. This rifle is very accurate and will shoot at around 360 fps. I have put around 6000-8000 rounds through it. Body is plastic and has slight damage on lower hand guard. Hop up is pretty new. I will include the original parts in a bag. Also...charging handle is upgraded to metal along with the bolt. Includes original manual, about 2500 bbs and a speedloader.

ners002.jpg

newsale028.jpg

newsale034.jpg

ESS PRO GOGGLES

Best Airsoft Goggles Ever. Built in fan makes fogging a thing of the past. Fan has high and low settings. Operates for hours on just 2 AAA batteries. Very Comfortable. Comes with Black and Clear Lenses and a case. Lenses are in pretty good shape...easy to change out. Purchased for $160.00. I am letting these go for just $80.00 plus shipping

ners024.jpg

Pouches

Tactical Tailor Shotgun Shell "shingle". Mounts to molle gear. INcludes molle clips. Holds 6 shells. Works great! $8.00 plus shipping. shown atbottom middle of photo.

Tactical Tailor 7.62 Black Mag "shingle" pouches. Fantastic pouches. Allow fast reloads but protect your mags from getting dropped. I find they work for m14 mags, M16 VN mags, and sig 552 mags. All include the Molle Clips. $7.00 each plus shipping.Buy them all for 35.00 FREE SHIPPING. Shown at top of photo.

Blackhawk double m16 mag pouch. Holds 2 standard m16 mags. Mounts to tac belt $9.00 plus shipping. I have 2 of these shown bottom left of photo

Flashbang/grenade pouch. Molle clips included. Black. Fits a flashbang perfectly. $8.00 plus shipping

ners014.jpg

Holsters

Blackhawk CQC Glock 17/19 Holster $23.00 plus shipping. (shown on dropleg platform that is SOLD SEPERATLEY)

Belt loop and Paddle options. Great Holster. Works flawlessly. I love these holsters because they make it VERY difficult for you to accidentally hit the mag release.

Blackhawk CQC P226 Holster $23.00 plus shipping.

Belt loop and Paddle options. Great Holster. Works flawlessly. I love these holsters because they make it VERY difficult for you to accidentally hit the mag release.

Blackhawk Dropleg Plaform. Mount any Blackhawk CQC holster on this dropleg platform! 35.00 plus shipping. (Shown with blackhawk CQC Glock Holster sold SEPERATLY)

Blackhawk Pistol Magazine holders. Made of durable polymer. Provides excellent retention...you can run full speed and they will not move...yet allows for quick magazine changes. Mount either on a belt with the provided belt clip or attatch to the Blackhawk CQC platform. 8.00 each plus shipping. I have 2 total.

BLACKHAWK UNIVERSAL DROPLEG PARATROOPER HOLSTER. VERY NICE HOLSTER. 2 NONSLIP LEGSTRAPS. 1 EXTRA MAG POUCH. DESIGNED FOR KEEPING YOUR SIDEARM IN PLACE WHILE JUMPING FROM AN AIRPLANE. HOLDS MOST MEDIUM FRAMED PISTOLS. GLOCKS...BERETTAS...SIGS...1911S. 23.00 plus shipping

ners011.jpg

CLOTHING

PROPPER SIZE SMALL/LONG... 31 INCH WAIST 34 LONG. TRI COLOR DESERT BDU PANTS 9.00 PLUS SHIPPING

PROPPER SIZE SMALL/REGULAR 33-37 INCH CHEST, TRI COLOR DESERT BDU SHIRT. 9.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Proper Tri Color Desert Hat. Size 7.25. $ plus shipping

Buy all the Tri Color Desert Gear together for $22.00!!!

aadsdf017.jpg

ners017.jpg

REAL FLIGHT SUIT (I THINK IT IS VIETNAM ERA) SAGE GREEN. TONS OF POCKETS. 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE KNEE. VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT FOR DOWNED PILOT SCENARIOS. PURCHASED FOR 85.00....WILL LET IT GO FOR 30.00 Shipped...NOT SURE WHAT SIZE IT IS. IT FITS ME GREAT...I AM 6 FEET TALL AND 175 LBS.

img-resized.png Reduced: 96% of original size [ 800 x 600 ] - Click to view full image

aadsdf019.jpg

ABS HARD plastic MICH helmet. Very comfortable and highly padded inside. Never used on the feild. $25.00 shipped! pictured helmet cover has been sold...helmet is black

img-resized.png Reduced: 96% of original size [ 800 x 600 ] - Click to view full image

aadsdf008.jpg

Misc.

ONE MAN CAMO BIVY TENT. SET UP AND TAKEDOWN IS A BREEZE. ITS BEEN USED ONE TIME. 45.00 PLUS SHIPPING...NORMALLY GOES FOR MORE THAN TWICE THIS MUCH!!!

17254L.jpg

LNIB SUPER BRAIN 960 AC/DC PEAK CHARGER. PRETTY MUCH NEW..INCLUDES BOX AND MINI BATTERY CABLE. CHARGES BOTH MINI AND LARGE BATTERIES. USE WALL OUTLET OR ATTATCH TO CAR BATTERY. 28.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

ners015.jpg

Airsoft Inovations PC Duster Adapter. Turn any can of PC duster into airsoft gas. just remember to use silicone on your seals. Attatches to any PC duster can. 5.00 plus shipping.

ners022.jpg

ABS verticle grip. Mounts to standard rail $5.00 plus shipping

[CLASSIC ARMY THREADED MP5 FLASHHIDER. ACCEPTS SUPRESSORS. 10.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

NC STAR TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT. 5.00 PLUS SHIPPING

SMOKE CALLORED SPEEDLOADERS 3 left!. 4.00 EACH. PLUS SHIPPING

ners003.jpg

Blackhawk Pistol Magazine holders. Made of durable polymer. Provides excellent retention...you can run full speed and they will not move...yet allows for quick magazine changes. Mount either on a belt with the provided belt clip or attatch to the Blackhawk CQC platform. 8.00 each plus shipping. I have 2 total. Mags not included.

Thanks for looking!...remember to PM me with any questions!!

update!!!!

Price drop on the SIG 552 package!!! $130.00 Plus Shipping!!!!

Price Drop on ESS Goggles. $65.00 plus shipping!

The following Items have sold:

PROPPER SIZE SMALL/LONG... 31 INCH WAIST 34 LONG. TRI COLOR DESERT BDU PANTS 9.00 PLUS SHIPPING

PROPPER SIZE SMALL/REGULAR 33-37 INCH CHEST, TRI COLOR DESERT BDU SHIRT. 9.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Proper Tri Color Desert Hat. Size 7.25. $ plus shipping

Everything else is still up for grabs!!!

An update of what is available and SLASHED PRICES!!!!

Tokyo Marui Sig 552 (Upgraded)

$135.00 plus shipping. This TM 552 has an extended prometheus tightbore barrel installed along with a hurricane 552 upgrade kit and some systema high speed gears. To hide the extended barrel I have a TM Knights M4 supressor attatched. I am going to include 1 42 round TM mag and 1 mag 100 round midcap. This rifle is very accurate and will shoot at around 360 fps. I have put around 6000-8000 rounds through it. Body is plastic and has slight damage on lower hand guard. Hop up is pretty new. I will include the original parts in a bag. Also...charging handle is upgraded to metal along with the bolt. Includes original manual, about 2500 bbs and a speedloader.

Pouches

Tactical Tailor Shotgun Shell "shingle". Mounts to molle gear. INcludes molle clips. Holds 6 shells. Works great! $8.00 plus shipping.

Tactical Tailor 7.62 Black Mag "shingle" pouches. Fantastic pouches. Allow fast reloads but protect your mags from getting dropped. I find they work for m14 mags, M16 VN mags, and sig 552 mags. All include the Molle Clips. $7.00 each plus shipping.Buy them all for 35.00 FREE SHIPPING.

Blackhawk double m16 mag pouch. Holds 2 standard m16 mags. Mounts to tac belt $9.00 plus shipping. I have 2 of these

Holsters

Blackhawk CQC Glock 17/19 Holster $22.00 plus shipping. (shown on dropleg platform that is SOLD SEPERATLEY)

Blackhawk CQC P226 Holster $22.00 plus shipping.

Blackhawk Dropleg Plaform. Mount any Blackhawk CQC holster on this dropleg platform! 30.00 plus shipping. (Shown with blackhawk CQC Glock Holster sold SEPERATLY)

Blackhawk Pistol Magazine holders. Made of durable polymer. Provides excellent retention...you can run full speed and they will not move...yet allows for quick magazine changes. Mount either on a belt with the provided belt clip or attatch to the Blackhawk CQC platform. 7.00 each plus shipping. I have 2 total.

BLACKHAWK UNIVERSAL DROPLEG PARATROOPER HOLSTER. VERY NICE HOLSTER. 2 NONSLIP LEGSTRAPS. 1 EXTRA MAG POUCH. DESIGNED FOR KEEPING YOUR SIDEARM IN PLACE WHILE JUMPING FROM AN AIRPLANE. HOLDS MOST MEDIUM FRAMED PISTOLS. GLOCKS...BERETTAS...SIGS...1911S. 22.00 plus shipping

CLOTHING

REAL FLIGHT SUIT (I THINK IT IS VIETNAM ERA) SAGE GREEN. TONS OF POCKETS. 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE KNEE. VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT FOR DOWNED PILOT SCENARIOS. PURCHASED FOR 85.00....WILL LET IT GO FOR 25.00 plus shipping...NOT SURE WHAT SIZE IT IS. IT FITS ME GREAT...I AM 6 FEET TALL AND 175 LBS.

Misc.

ONE MAN CAMO BIVY TENT. SET UP AND TAKEDOWN IS A BREEZE. ITS BEEN USED ONE TIME. 40.00 PLUS SHIPPING...NORMALLY GOES FOR MORE THAN TWICE THIS MUCH!!!

LNIB SUPER BRAIN 960 AC/DC PEAK CHARGER. PRETTY MUCH NEW..INCLUDES BOX AND MINI BATTERY CABLE. CHARGES BOTH MINI AND LARGE BATTERIES. USE WALL OUTLET OR ATTATCH TO CAR BATTERY. 24.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

Airsoft Inovations PC Duster Adapter. Turn any can of PC duster into airsoft gas. just remember to use silicone on your seals. Attatches to any PC duster can. 5.00 plus shipping.

ABS verticle grip. Mounts to standard rail $4.00 plus shipping

[CLASSIC ARMY THREADED MP5 FLASHHIDER. ACCEPTS SUPRESSORS. 9.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

The following items remain. Please let me know if you are interested. The TM 552 is on ebay and the auction will be over in a couple days...if you are still interested, PM me for details.

Thanks

Pouches

Tactical Tailor Shotgun Shell "shingle". Mounts to molle gear. INcludes molle clips. Holds 6 shells. Works great! $8.00 plus shipping.

Tactical Tailor 7.62 Black Mag "shingle" pouches. Fantastic pouches. Allow fast reloads but protect your mags from getting dropped. I find they work for m14 mags, M16 VN mags, and sig 552 mags. All include the Molle Clips. $7.00 each plus shipping.Buy them all for 35.00 FREE SHIPPING.

Blackhawk double m16 mag pouch. Holds 2 standard m16 mags. Mounts to tac belt $9.00 plus shipping. I have 2 of these

Holsters

Blackhawk Dropleg Plaform. Mount any Blackhawk CQC holster on this dropleg platform! 30.00 plus shipping. (Shown with blackhawk CQC Glock Holster sold SEPERATLY)

Blackhawk Pistol Magazine holders. Made of durable polymer. Provides excellent retention...you can run full speed and they will not move...yet allows for quick magazine changes. Mount either on a belt with the provided belt clip or attatch to the Blackhawk CQC platform. 7.00 each plus shipping. I have 2 total.

BLACKHAWK UNIVERSAL DROPLEG PARATROOPER HOLSTER. VERY NICE HOLSTER. 2 NONSLIP LEGSTRAPS. 1 EXTRA MAG POUCH. DESIGNED FOR KEEPING YOUR SIDEARM IN PLACE WHILE JUMPING FROM AN AIRPLANE. HOLDS MOST MEDIUM FRAMED PISTOLS. GLOCKS...BERETTAS...SIGS...1911S. 22.00 plus shipping

CLOTHING

REAL FLIGHT SUIT (I THINK IT IS VIETNAM ERA) SAGE GREEN. TONS OF POCKETS. 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE KNEE. VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT FOR DOWNED PILOT SCENARIOS. PURCHASED FOR 85.00....WILL LET IT GO FOR 25.00 plus shipping...NOT SURE WHAT SIZE IT IS. IT FITS ME GREAT...I AM 6 FEET TALL AND 175 LBS.

Misc.

ONE MAN CAMO BIVY TENT. SET UP AND TAKEDOWN IS A BREEZE. ITS BEEN USED ONE TIME. 40.00 PLUS SHIPPING...NORMALLY GOES FOR MORE THAN TWICE THIS MUCH!!!

LNIB SUPER BRAIN 960 AC/DC PEAK CHARGER. PRETTY MUCH NEW..INCLUDES BOX AND MINI BATTERY CABLE. CHARGES BOTH MINI AND LARGE BATTERIES. USE WALL OUTLET OR ATTATCH TO CAR BATTERY. 24.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

The following items remain. Please let me know if you are interested. The TM 552 is on ebay and the auction will be over in a couple days...if you are still interested, PM me for details.

Thanks

Pouches

Holsters

CLOTHING

Misc.

The following items remain. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Pouches

Holsters

CLOTHING

Misc.

IF YOU SPEND 20 DOLLARS OR MORE I WILL THROW IN A FREE SPEEDLOADER OR FLASHLIGHT, OR VERT GRIP. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

The following items remain. Please let me know if you are interested. IF YOU SPEND 20 DOLLARS OR MORE I WILL THROW IN A FREE SPEEDLOADER OR FLASHLIGHT, OR VERT GRIP. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PRICES SLASHED AGAIN!!!

Thanks

Pouches

Holsters

CLOTHING

REAL FLIGHT SUIT (I THINK IT IS VIETNAM ERA) SAGE GREEN. TONS OF POCKETS. 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE KNEE. VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT FOR DOWNED PILOT SCENARIOS. PURCHASED FOR 85.00....WILL LET IT GO FOR 20.00 plus shipping...NOT SURE WHAT SIZE IT IS. IT FITS ME GREAT...I AM 6 FEET TALL AND 175 LBS.

Misc.

LNIB SUPER BRAIN 960 AC/DC PEAK CHARGER. PRETTY MUCH NEW..INCLUDES BOX AND MINI BATTERY CABLE. CHARGES BOTH MINI AND LARGE BATTERIES. USE WALL OUTLET OR ATTATCH TO CAR BATTERY. 22.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[CLASSIC ARMY THREADED MP5 FLASHHIDER. ACCEPTS SUPRESSORS. 8.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

The following items remain. Please let me know if you are interested. IF YOU SPEND 20 DOLLARS OR MORE I WILL THROW IN A FREE SPEEDLOADER OR FLASHLIGHT, OR VERT GRIP. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PRICES SLASHED AGAIN!!!

Holsters

CLOTHING

REAL FLIGHT SUIT (I THINK IT IS VIETNAM ERA) SAGE GREEN. TONS OF POCKETS. 1 SMALL TEAR IN THE KNEE. VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT FOR DOWNED PILOT SCENARIOS. PURCHASED FOR 85.00....WILL LET IT GO FOR 20.00 plus shipping...NOT SURE WHAT SIZE IT IS. IT FITS ME GREAT...I AM 6 FEET TALL AND 175 LBS.

Misc.

LNIB SUPER BRAIN 960 AC/DC PEAK CHARGER. PRETTY MUCH NEW..INCLUDES BOX AND MINI BATTERY CABLE. CHARGES BOTH MINI AND LARGE BATTERIES. USE WALL OUTLET OR ATTATCH TO CAR BATTERY. 22.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

• 1 month later...

The following is all I have left! Please PM me if interested in anything. I might trade at this point for 360 or Wii Games. SKYRIM FOR 360. Cash Still prefered.

Blackhawk CQC P226 Holster $20.00 plus shipping.

ONE MAN CAMO BIVY TENT. SET UP AND TAKEDOWN IS A BREEZE. ITS BEEN USED ONE TIME. 30.00 PLUS SHIPPING...NORMALLY GOES FOR MORE THAN TWICE THIS MUCH!!!

Plastic Vertical Grip 5.00 plus shipping

Archived