eBairsoft MP7 Sling Swivel Mount...

2012-03-16125710.jpg

Just got my shipment in from eBairsoft for the MP7 Sling Swivel mount that they sell for only $19.50 shipped.

INSTALLATION: Installation is an extremely easy process that took me less then a minute to complete. All it requires is that you remove one of the rear push pins and the rearward rail bolt. Then you just install a special bolt system in place of the push pin and install the included rail bolt and you're done.

QUALITY: The finish of the product isn't a perfect match to the body or any of the metal parts as it has a slight gray tint to it. Though that does not mean that it stands out, it blends in well with the gun. The trademarks are definitely welcomed and great to have on there, really happy that the customs office didn't decide to look inside the package. I'm unsure what type of metal the sling mount is constructed of, though it is very sturdy yet lightweight.

OVERALL: The product looks very good and performs very good as well, I'd consider it the MAGPUL ASAP sling mount for the MP7 as it's extremely smooth and easy to switch from right to left and vice versa. In my opinion it's a "Must Have" for the MP7 in comparison to some other designs. So overall it's a great product for a really great price, as long as you can wait the 1-2 week wait from eBairsoft. Though I also see similar mounts available at other sites, I'm unsure if they're the same brand (probably is) though th shipping charges is what pushed me away from purchasing this elsewhere.

Here's a link to the product if anyone is interested...

http://www.ebairsoft.com/sling-swivel-p-2564.html