M4 RIS 2, SPR barrel, DDPM vest and more...

Number5

Hi all, I have a few bits for sale here:

1. Madbull Daniel defense RIS 2, 12.5 inch Rail. originally in black but has had a dusting with OD and Tan crylon.

has a few marks from being installed and attachments fitted but is otherwise in good condition.

No box, £75 posted

IMG_0016-2.jpg

2. Dytac SPR outer barrel assembly for Marui M4 SOPMOD/SOCOM (next gen recoil type).

Was fitted with the DD 12.5" rail so has a dusting of OD/tan crylon, has also had some slight modification to the end which fits into the upper receiver in order to acheive a better fit.

(you will probably require the Laylax barrel shims to get a tight fit, not included)

comes with fake gass tube: £40 posted

IMG_0014.jpg

3.Tango down stubby grip replica, tan, unknown make :£ 7 posted

IMG_0015-1.jpg

4. Milforce, black, replica body armour, never used, well built bit of kit, reminds me of a PACA (!? i think thats right?) £50 posted.

IMG_0012-2.jpg

5. British army Desert DPM ops vest rig with molle pouches, 13 in total, never used, 2 of the pouches have been used and have a bit of dirt on them. £35 posted.

IMG_0010.jpg

All prices include postage, but NOT paypal fees. I accept Paypal or Bank transfer.

PM for quickest response, apologies for my bruised Toe being in the Armour pic!

cheers

J.

Archived