WTS AKM and DSG P90

The PLA

Hello all. Ive got some awesome guns up for sale today.

Payment Options: Paypal (You cover fees), Money Order

Shipping Included In Price(Y/N): Yes

Ship Method/Pickup: Shipping via UPS w/ insurance in full

Willing To Trade(Y/N): Most likely no. Looking for real sights (CCO's, EOtech, Acog for both guns??) :)

For Sale

Item For Sale: GHK AKM

Price: $ 475

Condition: Used

Accessories/Upgrades:

Up for sale today is a GHK AKM. Gun is in great working shape and is a heck of a lot of fun. Shoots fantastically with .28's or .30's. Lower handguard and grip were swapped out with real steel Romanian furniture, and the upper handguard and stock were weathered and stained to better match.

Hop chamber and bucking have been trimmed to better feed bb's--an issue the stock GHK hop chambers often have. Bucking was swapped out for a red Madbull bucking.

The auto sear on the GHK's have a tendency to break, so it was swapped for a real steel Romanian auto sear, also has a real steel Romanian RPK selector. As the GHK's trigger is wider than real AK's, the safety currently is non-functioning. Just leave the gun uncocked until I'm ready to play, as it's easier to rack the bolt than it is to switch from safe to auto. Original GHK selector lever is included, so if you desire to swap that back in, safety will again work.

Finally, in an effort to increase recoil and drop down the rof,, a real steel Polish recoil guide rod is installed with the original recoil spring on that. Along with the original recoil spring, a section of the Polish AK spring is in place (see videos and pictures). There are sealed two steel rods within the bolt to help give greater recoil. The result is a rof much more consistent with a real AKM and a whole heck of a lot of kick.

Includes:

-GHK AKM

-5 leak-free GHK magazines (green gas)

-Romanian AK bayonet/sheath/frog

-Hungarian leather AK sling

-Colored TAPCO front sight. (other colors and original sight also included)

-Romanian grip

-Romanian handguard

-Polish recoil guide rod

-Romanian auto sear

-Romanian RPK selector lever

-Original manual

-Original grip and handguard

-Hungarian leather sling

Cost for this build was well over the asking price, with the stock gun running $450, plus $200 in spare magazines, and a sizable amount in upgrades, etc.

Item For Sale: TM P90 DSG

Price: $ $500

Condition: Used

Accessories/Upgrades:

This is a Tokyo Marui P90. The gun is pretty upgraded, it has been tuned to have a Dual Sector Gear in it and it runs like a champ. It runs really well on .25g bbs. The upgrades installed internally are to ensure that it can handle the speed of the setup. And the externals are just for making it usable in a firefight. With the current setup the gun is firing about 55 rounds per second. Using the provided 11.1 lipo.

Includes:

Base

----------------

P90

Externals

TM P90 Upper Lower

Laylax Railsystem Included(Not the crappy E1 version)

Laylax Boxmag(Not the crappy E1 version)

Hurricane Pad

Internals

TM Hop-Up

Bravo .03 TBB

FLAT HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TM GB Shell

Hurricane Bushings

RIOTSC DSG 14:1 Ratio Gears

Guarder Cylinder Set

70duro Sorbo

SHS Spring Guide

SHS M170 Spring

JG Motor Blue

SHS Piston (Full Rack)

MOSFET! 18A Rated Fuse, Resettable. Handles 11.1 and 14.8 fine.

11.1v 30c 2500mah Lipo

Don't forget that this is a fully ready to go DSG gun. There are lots of hours of work in it making sure that the whole system works well and is reliable.

Link to pic of guns!

Pics of AK done by Andy and used with his permission.

http://imageshack.us/g/845/1001995c.jpg/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Okay, so im going to split the package up on the AKM. I will include everything listed minus 4 mags. You still will get all the spare parts, and 1 mag with the gun still.

Prices.

$300 for the AKM, spare parts, and 1 mag.

$40 per AK Mag (4 available)

I would like to have someone buy the AKM before I part out all the mags. This is OBO also.

Thanks for looking!

Okay hey everyone. I am wanting to say that the P90 is down to $360. I need it sold pretty quick.

I checked out the gun today and in doing so realized that the semi does not work. I cleaned up the internals today and made sure its all in working order, which it is.

Thanks for looking again!

Archived