Claw Gear Stalker Gen2 trousers OD XL

StarMonkee

As per the title one pair of gen2 stalker trousers in OD sized XL

Selling as I don't airsoft enough to justify owning an expensive pair of trousers when I have cheaper alternatives.

Worn at five games and in excellent condition. No rips or tears on the trousers. Hard plastic knee pads have the usual scuff marks.

Blurb from the supplier

• Completely redesigned knee area - the knee pad on the Stalker TDUII has two velcro fastners, meaning the knee pad can be situated precisely vastly improving comfort while ensuring the knee pad remains over the knee area.

• Redesigned Pocket layout - Cargo Pockets are closed via a button as well as a metal popper fastener. The Cargo Pockets have 2 compartments, one of which has been designed to hold 2 x 5.56 magazines via integrated elastic loops. The design of the pocket means that the lid can be closed with either the button or the fastener, or held open with the fastener. In order to make the carriage of magazines more comfortable, there is a Velcro fastener across the front of the thigh enabling the user to adjust the tension of the trouser/cargo pocket to the leg. Both Pockets have velcrotags.

• The Trousers have a zip leg (ankle to upper calf) and are also fully adjustable at the waist with the addition of Velcro fasteners to enable fine adjustment of the waist area.

• Large Front pockets with 2 x compartments + Two knife/ cellphone pockets,

+ two pockets for popflares, chemlights etc.,

• Trousers are made from 65% Cotton & 35% Polyester and are all made from Ripstop material.

TROUSER - WAIST:

S - 29 1/2 - 32 1/2 inch

M - 31 - 35 inch

L - 35 - 39 Inch

XL - 39 - 43 inch

TROUSER INSEEM:

M - 29 - 33 Inch

L - 29 - 33 Inch

XL - 29 - 33 Inch

Am looking for £55 posted.,

I accept bank transfer, cheque, cash (at own risk) and Paypal (+fees or gift)

I'll get pictures taken asap for any potential buyer

Archived