S&T TAR21 Professional EBB (Tavor)

sunburnthammer

This is the recently reviewed one I put in the review sections. Brand New in its box, Only arrived yesterday. Considering selling i dont know if its for me really. Still a cracking gun, and compared to what I have heard about the ARES and earlier S&T models, the best Tavor on the market.

It also has a very loud and crisp blowback function. Polymer body with metal RIS/Sights/Barrel/Flash hider. No creaks or wobbly bits, its incredibly solid.

Comes in all its original packaging, manual and 300rd metal hi cap mag. Currently fitted to a Mini Tamiya connector.

Will be posted within the UK by Parcelforce.

Given the cost of getting this AEG into the UK,its quality, its rareity and postage within the UK I am looking at £300 for this gun.

That price is my estimate but I AM OPEN TO OFFERS but no swaps or PX.

For more details please check out the review. Below are some more photos. (Suppressor, XPS, and flash mag are not included.)

Please PM me with any questions for a quick response.

recentimages1097.jpg

recentimages1110-1.jpg

recentimages1111-1.jpg

recentimages1106.jpg

appreciate my initial estimate was too high, price drop to £260, still feel free to make me an offer, please bear in mind that I intend to recoup the cost of the purchase of this AEG plus the cost of postage within the UK, although if you can collect from Poole, I will knock £20 off.

Slight glitch with the fire selector, still fires semi auto when put to "safe", might need tightening up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived