TM AK102 recoil

jez

Make: TM

Gun/Model: AK102

Accessories: Fixed magpul stock, 6x midcaps, 6x magpuls, Ak Sidemount, Aimpoint, 1x 1900mah 7.4 battery

Condition: Good/used

FPS: 300fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No, Yes, No

Price/Payment: £460 ono

Pictures: see below

20130401_230654.jpg

For sale (and swaps) is my TM AK102 recoil

it has a M4 stocktube which is fixed to the gun with a Magpul stock with a foam cheek guard

comes with 6x midcaps, the blow back is actually quite good on these!

fires straight and true with no issues, only used in the garden ive never used it in a game but the previous owner had, where the old folding stock was it has some felt covering the hole, does not affect the gun what so ever, the stock is nice and solid

specs are:

Innovative Recoil Engine with Semi & Fully Automatic Shooting mode

SUPREME craftsmanship & TOP NOTCH finishing by Tokyo Marui

Aluminum Diecasting Lower Receiver & Zink Diecasting Parts

Equipped with Plastic made handguard rail & Russian Style Side Mount Base for accessory attachments

Upper Handguard Compartment store Mini Type Rechargeable Battery

Metal adjustable rear sight

Fire selection lever work the same as the real steel

Bolt cover reveal the HOP UP Adjustment dial

Counter-clockwise 14mm is able to attach any barrel extension tube (silencer)

Utilize 6mm Plastic Bullet, this rifle give you a supreme accuracy on the target

Metal front & rear Sling mount can be installed with any single, 2- or 3- point tactical sling

Genuine Tokyo Marui Product & 100% Made In Japan

im looking to sell this to thin up the collection, but if you were to offer swaps please bear in mind how much these are.

Swaps wise im after a decent DMR or AR based rifle or an AMAZING pistol package ,no AK or G36 and your package must match mine

Will not two tone or accept ex two tones,buyers must be over 18 and have current defence

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Archived