G&P M14 DMR

Wild_XIII

Make:G&P
Gun/Model:M14 DMR
Accessories:CYMA 400 round hi cap (missing BB catch), 1x G&P 160 round mid cap, 3x CYMA 190 round mid cap, 4x MAG 190 round mid cap, 3 point sling, G&P scope base, 3-9x40 scope, various internal upgrades, hard case, 6x Bulle 7.62 ammo pouches
Condition:Good
FPS:310
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:NO/NO/NO
Price/Payment:£280 collected (Tunbridge Wells, Kent area) or £300 posted
Pictures: Below

I'm selling this because it doesn't suit my style of play. I've owned this gun for only a few months and while it has got marks from being used, it's never been abused. Being G&P the externals are lovely and racking the charging handle is probably the most satisfying you'll ever hear on an AEG. I had to upgrade some of the internals as there were some dodgy parts but now internally it's working great! The upgraded internals are:

Prometheus Anti reversal latch
SHS Air nozzle
Guarder auto cut off lever
Ultimate bearing spring guide
TM Hop rubber
Element H nub

This thing has insane range and great accuracy on .25's, that's the beauty of the M14 hop unit! All of the magazines apart from the hi cap have tape and cord mag pulls. The mags have numbers written on the tape mainly so I could identify which magazines were which brand. (1-4 MAG, 5-7 CYMA and 8 G&P). All mags fit the gun perfectly. The only thing with the mags is that once you feel they're getting stiffer to load you must stop loading them. If you keep loading them then the next 10 or so rounds will come out at a lower power. I have tested the gun with TM mags and they don't do this so it is a small issue with the mags. I have filed down the followers to reduce this issue as much as possible. If you stop loading when the mags start getting stiff to load they will fire fine.

The hard case holds the rifle perfectly and has had "Heavy Bacon DMR" written on it in marker pen, this can probably be taken off with white spirit. There is also a Magpul sticker on the case.

The scope isn't a cheap piece of crud. It's very clear with a normal duplex reticle. It also has an adjustable objective lens for different ranges.

The Bulle mag pouches hold the mags perfectly and I've been able to run them without the bungee cord to retain the mags. They will come with the cord to attach if you need them.

I'm looking for £280 collected for this or £300 posted. Usual defence rules apply.

m14_zps1eb435c1.jpg

Archived