WTS: AK74, M9, lots of parts and gear, Bitter-end goggles

Silas5150

Hi,

I am located in Southern California, 91030 and am willing to meet up. I have priced everything low. That said, I will consider further reducing the prices if you want a lot of the stuff I'm selling. Also, you will see two prices - one is the price shipped and the other is the price in cash, face-to-face. Preferred meeting location is Evike.

I am looking to sell the following items:

Dboys AK74

IMG_3122_zps77c300e8.jpg

IMG_3121_zpsba144425.jpg

I purchased this from Evike a few months ago. For some reason, it chrono'd about 150-200 fps with .25s when I brought it to an OP. I believe the issue is a torn hop bucking, but I can't be sure. I have refinished the wood and replaced the OEM pistol grip with a VFC AK bakelite-style pistol grip. I will include two Hi-caps (not pictured) with the AEG. The body is in excellent condition; there are minor scuffs on the right sight of the stock from storage.

Asking $100 shipped or $80 face-to-face

HFC M9 GBB w/ 2 magazines

IMG_3125_zpsefd2e49c.jpg

I bought this a few years ago. Still works like a champ. Asking $50 shipped or $40 face-to-face.

Parts

IMG_3123_zpsc56ae74a.jpg

IMG_3124_zps6e8595d6.jpg

1)            (ICS?) Vertical grip - very, very solid and well built. I received this from a friend and don't know who manufactured it - $20 shipped, $15 FTF

2)            Training tomahawk - don't remember where I bought this, but works well - $20 shipped, $15 FTF

3)            ACM replica Eotech Riser - Came for free with an Eotech 512 I purchased. No idea how much it's worth - $15 shipped, $10 FTF

4)            Cold Steel training knife - $10 shipped, $5 FTF

5)            Unknown rail sling mount (I know the actual swivel is Daniel Defense) - $20 shipped, $15 FTF

6)            Marui MP7 flip up front and rear sight - came straight off of an MP7. Excellent condition - $25 shipped or $20 FTF for both

7)            Magpul RAS Fix 2 Riser - $15 shipped or $10 FTF

8)            G&P Raider vertical grip - $15 shipped or $10 FTF

9)            ATS mag pouch – elastic retainer was removed and has been lost. Tall enough to retain mag without problem - Free with any purchase.

Gear

IMG_3117_zps5befe183.jpg

1)            USGI canteen pouches

2)            USGI compass pouch

3)            USGI M16 mag pouches

4)            USGI SAW pouch

5)            ALICE butt pack

6)            ALICE 7.62x39 / AK47 mag pouches

IMG_3118_zps8405759c.jpg

ALICE Belt and Suspenders

Want to sell all the above as a lot for $80 shipped; $60 FTF. Will part out if you want the majority of it.

Also  looking to sell a Bitter End Wiley-X SPEAR Goggle set. It has been worn once and the goggle strap has been cut (not trimmed; still has plenty of adjustment) for use with Ops-Core rails. A new goggle strap can be purchased online.

IMG_2990.jpg

The great thing about these goggles are that they do not fog. If you find you don't like the stamped steel lenses after trying them out, they can be swapped out for the OEM lenses included. The SPEAR model is RX-insert capable if you want / need to go that route. The package includes everything seen in the photo above. Notably, a real steel Ops-Core goggle swivel kit is included and installed.

Looking for $50 shipped or $40 FTF

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Mods - I apologize for the second post. I forgot to add my trades list:

I am accepting trades / partial trades only for the following items:

• Surefire weaponlights
  • Streamlight weaponlights (including TLR-1 / pistol lights)
  • SOTech GoBag Extended
  • Hazard 4 Evac Takedown Bag
  • Magpul AFG2
  • 3 weeks later...

ACM LaRue Riser - SOLD

G&P Raider VFG - SOLD

Madbull RAS Fix 2 - SOLD

WIley-X Goggles - SOLD

Remaining:

1)     STAR Vertical grip - very, very solid and well built. I received this from a friend and have no use for it - $15 shipped

2)     Unknown rail sling mount (I know the actual swivel is Daniel Defense) - $20 shipped

3)      Marui MP7 flip up front and rear sight - came straight off of an MP7. Excellent condition - $20 shipped

4)     ATS mag pouch – elastic retainer was removed and has been lost. Tall enough to retain mag without problem - Free with any purchase.

5)     ALICE Gear Lot - $50 shipped

Archived