Misc. SFLCS pouches, Harris bipod clone.

Leon Kennedy

1. Paypal Only

2. CONUS Only

3. Will trade (+ cash if needed) for PEQ15s, Surefire clones, 17round RS 9mm M&P mags.

1. King Arms Harris Bipod

This one's interesting. The cheap chinese welding was poor, so I used two screws to mount the upper to the lower and bypass the cheap welding. Holds up better than new, but since it's not "stock", I'll cut the price. I'll take the electrical tape off.

IMG_3784JPG_zps7b7aa372.jpeg

-One EI Double M4 pouch, two single M4 pouches. Enough to hold 8 mags. Elastic cut. $15 shipped each for the singles, $20 shipped for the double. I will combine shipping. $40 shipped takes them all.

-VTac sling not for sale, but WILL trade for a 1pt.

-Random surgical pouch. I want it gone. $10 shipped.

Toes not for sale.

px27.jpg

Adding:

1. Canted Ironsights - $35 shipped obo.

Unknown brand. Painted a bit. 

2. ESS NVG Profile Kit - $65 shipped obo.

Foam removed from top for extra ventilation. Includes clear an smoke lenses, lens slip, carrying bag, and Op Drops. 

As a seller, I have to remind buyers that these are used and have taken no shots to my knowledge. However, I cannot guarantee your safety using these since I am not the original manufacturer or seller. I just want to make this clear to everyone, since eye pro is very important to me. Like everything, use at your own risk!

3qh3.jpg
gx70.jpg
a2rf.JPG
9qhr.jpg

Archived