WAS Crusader pack, faulty headsets (for peanuts), AR bits, integrated kneepads

Arghoslent93

Having a wee clearout here, feel free to make offers on anything. Worst I can say is no (and as long as you don't take the mick, I'll probably say yes)! All prices include postage and paypal. Discounts will be included for multiple buys.

Oh and please ignore the Megatron93 name cards, I'm selling this lot elsewhere and their rules stipulate that your name and the date has to be in the pics with the stuff you're selling.

Anyway, to begin:

TMC kneepads, brand new and unskirmished. Selling because I ordered a set of Emersons a while ago and the ad didnt state that they came with their own set, so I ordered these to go with them. Hence, they are surplus. £10 posted.

post-6703-0-56843800-1389969398_thumb.jpg

Warrior Assault Systems Crusader backpack in olive drab. I don't use this any more, but it's a rock solid piece of kit, like all WAS stuff. I've had it for 4 years, and it's been to France, Sweden and the Lake District, as well as carrying kit to numerous skirmishes, and is still in excellent condition.

It has one large main compartment, one small one at the front for carrying shoes etc, and a medium compartment above that on the front, with loads of little pockets for pens, rifle magazines (see pic) and other stuff. Covered in MOLLE webbing, with plenty of adjustment straps and a velcro panel on the front for flags, morale, callsigns etc.

UK Tactical don't sell these any more but if I remember correctly, I paid around £90 for it. Considering the cracking condition, I'm asking for £55 posted for this.

post-6703-0-95485900-1389968900_thumb.jpg

post-6703-0-91283200-1389969176_thumb.jpg

post-6703-0-18194800-1389969203_thumb.jpg

Some AR bits and bobs here, firstly 2 x birdcage flashhiders, both CW thread. One is black and is the lightest (in weight) of the two - £3 posted. The other has got that kinda blue-ish finish, nice and heavy too. £4 posted.

2 motor base plates for AR platform AEG's, one from a standard AR grip, one from a G&P storm grip (and would probably only fit a G&P storm grip, actually). Both come with motor height screws but no mounting screws to fix into the pistol grip. £6 posted for each.

AR receiver rear plate (not sure what these are actually called), goes where your sling plate should be. £2 posted.

AR carry handle, missing one tightening wheel. Still sits firmly on top of my M4 though. £8 posted for this.

PTT mount clip with velcro backing, lets you mount your PTT onto MOLLE or any loops on your vest or rig, comes from an old TCI PTT. Very strong clip this. £3 posted.

post-6703-0-83067200-1389969464_thumb.jpg

Z-Tactical Sordin headset, and a Z-Tactical TCI-style PTT for Motorola 2-pin radios.

Got this in its' current state a few weeks back. There are a number of issues here, principally the volume, in that I don't hear the radio's activation noise when it gets turned on. I press the PTT and the 'send' light on my radio comes on, but friends have told me that they don't hear anything coming through when I speak into the mic. The mic is in terrible state to be honest. One of the three screws that holds the plastic housing on to the cable is missing.

The headset itself turns on and the noise reduction facility works well, but at the moment it can't be used to transmit or receive. Comes with batteries, a woodland camo headband, and the original box.

I presume it could be fixed, but I certainly don't want to pull it all apart and make things worse. Would be a good setup for looks, if nothing else.

Considering the faults, I am after £15 posted for this lot.

post-6703-0-28029300-1389969499_thumb.jpg

Lastly, a Z-Tactical Bowman Evo III headset, the one that allows you to switch the mic wand to your left or right side. Comes with an OD headband (not pictured). Seems to have the same issues as the Sordins, not being able to send or receive communications. £8 all in for this.

post-6703-0-45796900-1389969599_thumb.jpg

PM me with offers or questions.

Cheers,

Chris

Archived