wts Maruzen VZ-61

DRK

FOR SALE ONLY

Up for sale is a custom maruzen vz-61 with the following non-stock, uncommon and likely never to find again upgrades:

-wooden pistol grip
-threaded STEEL outer barrel to mount on a tracer unit or lengthen your inner barrel
-internally upgraded to accept propane fuel without damaging the internals.

now i must talk about that last bullet point, being the most important of all. i've had this scorpion since 2007, it was upgraded by spiggy when he used to work for airsoft advantage. The process internally to make handle propane being kept secret, during testing it was discovered that the 2 halves of the receiver rattle apart during full auto. A ziptie was used to keep the two halves together. it has held up ever since those 7 years of ownership, eventually got lucky and picked up 1 of the 2 types of wooden grips that were made. nothing was different other than the mounting socket shape, 1 model being square and another being circular.

on top of that included are 2 magazines as well as the original box. i may have the original paperwork, if that matters to the possible buyer.

now onto the cost of such a rare thing: by all means. take the hour to look on google and look when was the last time a propane capable vz-61 skorpion was for sale. a stock maruzen vz-61 may or may not explode upon the first magazines worth of auto fire, but those parts were never meant to handle the PSI (80-90~) of propane.

Price is $300, price does not include shipping nor include payment commission.

photos:

IMG_0484_zps01790e89.jpg
IMG_0487_zps35abdf09.jpg
IMG_0486_zpse512c081.jpg
IMG_0488_zps2dcdbf43.jpg
IMG_0489_zps4ec7bf06.jpg

more photos can be taken upon request as well as a demo fire if need be.

Archived