ATS Warbelt w/ suspenders, LiPo charger, Marui M14 hi caps and Condor Pouches

Silas5150

Hi all,

I am located in North County San Diego 92081. I accept paypal and cash if we meet FTF.

Looking to sell the following items:

ATS Warbelt (Size Large, Ranger Green) w/ ATS low-profile suspenders - $40 shipped

The belt is brand new - I bought it, put pouches on it, and realized it was slightly too big for me. Never been out of the house. The suspenders have been used once or twice, but have no wear and look like new. Looking to sell as a package, but will split if you want one or the other. No inner belt is included.

IMG_4514_zpsae39e117.jpg

Tenergy LiPo charger - $15 shipped

Recently bought a more expensive, more advanced charger and no longer need this one. Works flawlessly.

IMG_4513_zpscb60d5b0.jpg

Marui M14 440rd hi-caps (x2) and clone hi caps (AGM?) - $40 shipped for all 4.

Collected these from a few recent M14 purchases. The Marui M14 hi-caps are probably the best ones out there. These are really, really expensive stateside now. The Marui M14 hicaps work flawlessly, not sure about the Chinese ones (haven't tested them). However, for less than the cost of one Marui M14 hi-cap at retail you're getting two and two clone mags....not bad of a price.

Condor Hydration pouch and nalgene pouch - $20 shipped for both.

Not much to say here. Both have been used once and are in excellent condition.

7797af94-2710-459a-ace5-0f0e36586a10_zps

Archived