Tanaka M700 AICS upgraded to teh hilt

Make: Tanaka

Gun/Model: M700 Sniper rifle with power adjustable bolt to allow varying FPS.

Accessories: NC Star scope 3-9x40 with green illuminated reticle and scope lens covers. Low scope mounts. High Scope mounts. 2nd black receiver. G&G enhanced striker spring (not fitted) G&G bolt handle (not fitted) stock cocking piece. G&G valve knocker (not fitted) one long

Condition: Good - some battle scratches. M700 AICS receiver has three small holes where someone drilled into it for an external air rig, doesn't affect function of the cheek rest. One of the two screws that hols the bolt together chewed its thread so could use re-tapping but I dont have a kit to do it. Was like that when I got it.

FPS: Adjustable

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No / No / No

Price/Payment: £330 all in via bank transfer. That includes postage to your door (48 hour) but not insurance.

Tanaka M700 with adjustable FPS bolt and upgraded to the hilt. Tanaka do not make the adjustable bolt version anymore and it comes with all the following upgraded parts. If you have the patience to play as a sniper and the patience to tune the gun you're in for a treat, I just don't have the temperament to play as a dedicated sniper :

G&G enhanced striker spring (not fitted) 

G&G bolt handle (not fitted) 

G&G steel cocking piece (fitted) 

Stock cocking piece. 

G&G valve knocker (not fitted) 

Two stock hop chambers (plastic, both cracked) 

2Roy VSR Chamber Conversion Kit. 

Laylax 6.03 555mm tightbore barrel (Unable to confirm this, I was told it was Laylax when I bought it). 

Nineball Purple HOP rubber (Again, not confirmed, I haven't taken the barrel out of the hop chamber. 

Long mag with the G&G PowerPack parts installed. 

Creation aluminium hop chamber. 

NC Star scope 3-9x40 with green illuminated reticle and scope lens covers. 

Low scope mounts. High Scope mounts. 

2nd Tanaka black receiver. I have never had the gun fitted in the black receiver, so I cant say if it fits perfectly.

Harris bi-pod with self locking adjustable legs. 

Archived