Attention: Tanaka and KJW M700 owners

KyberAuZ

Hello, has anyone bought the m700 silencer adapter from evike.com? It's at: http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

They don't tell you the maker, or whether it's a CW or CCW thread or both, or what mm for that matter. Sooo helpful.

Does anyone have one of these or have experience with installing them? I'm thinking of picking up two for my Tanaka and KJW M700s but want to make sure they go on easily and will take the 14mm CW silencers I have for them.

+1 to whomever can help me out definitively here.

Thanks!

well, it apears to be a ccw thread, but I can't tell you what thread size. Not sure if I would trust them even if they did say what type. Check out the description of the KJ M700 THey say "This is a one of a kind sniper rifle only available at Evike.com!" and "The gun shoots up to 550 FPS pre-upgraded" Both are lies, while it does shoot that hard it's built to do that from the factory, it's not an upgrade.

And I know for a fact they are not the only ones selling it because I just got 2 in last week!

Archived