New Spring Gun

frontplayer15

School is almost out for me so it means time for a new airsoft gun. Last september i bought a UTG mp5, i had many problems with it and so i really dont want to buy another aeg. I was wondering which of these you guys thought i should buy, and why. If you have experience with one please share. Talk about reliability and accuracy. By the way i would only be playing with a few friends in a backyard. They wont have aeg's either so i dont have to worry about being out gunned. And I really dont want to spend over $100.

First is the utg m324, i was really looking foreword to a sniper rifle but i dont want to spend the money to go and buy a decent scope. (and also this is the most expensive of them all, )

Next is the M87 SOS shotgun. I know that it had some flaws. but were they fixed.

Then there is also the CSI XM-8 sniper rifle i think that this is the best out of them all, But thats my opinion. But shorty usa never has them in stock.

Thanks for looking, i really dont want to have to carry a pistol, but i think i would have to if i bought the m324 or the xm-8 what do you guys think.

I have an M87 Shotgun from UTG andd it is GREAT! It is easy to load fora pretty fast ROF, if you could say that, and with .20 BBs, it is pretty accurate. Loading 2 or 3 .20 BBs works well too for a shotgun effect with a still good range (~50 feet max w/ 3, I think). Never use .12s with it because they are amazingly innaccurate. Even for shotgunning, they suck. Only use .20s. I have never shot .25s with it (or any gun in fact) but that would probably be really accurate, and worthy of a 4x scope if you felt like it. I know it's a little stupid, but I have a 4x scope and use .20 BBs, but it's effective against other springers. I haven't used the others, but the UTG is great, and CHEAP! It comes woth so much stuff! You'll love it! :)

I have an M87 Shotgun from UTG andd it is GREAT!  It is easy to load fora pretty fast ROF, if you could say that, and with .20 BBs, it is pretty accurate.  Loading 2 or 3 .20 BBs works well too for a shotgun effect with a still good range (~50 feet max w/ 3, I think).  Never use .12s with it because they are amazingly innaccurate.  Even for shotgunning, they suck.  Only use .20s.  I have never shot .25s with it (or any gun in fact) but that would probably be really accurate, and worthy of a 4x scope if you felt like it.  I know it's a little stupid, but I have a 4x scope and use .20 BBs, but it's effective against other springers.  I haven't used the others, but the UTG is great, and CHEAP!  It comes woth so much stuff!  You'll love it! :)

same, i got the shotty, its pretty cool 2 mags, and dont ge any scope, its useless. Only flaw I see is that there arent any iron sights, buts its not that hard to aim. If you do get it, get the pistol grip, much better than the full stock.

School is almost out for me so it means time for a new airsoft gun. Last september i bought a UTG mp5, i had many problems with it and so i really dont want to buy another aeg.

Like what kind of problems, many people are recommending it to me and I dont want it if it has problems. Also how well did it shoot when it shot? Like RPMs, FPS, accuracy?

Thanks,

Mark

Like what kind of problems, many people are recommending it to me and I dont want it if it has problems.  Also how well did it shoot when it shot?  Like RPMs, FPS, accuracy?

Thanks,

Mark

judging from whe he bought it, it was teh older version. Now, the have the revised version with many fixes. I think that also applies to the AK, because mine came with a 1700 mah battery instead.

same, i got the shotty, its pretty cool 2 mags, and dont ge any scope, its useless. Only flaw I see is that there arent any iron sights, buts its not that hard to aim. If you do get it, get the pistol grip, much better than the full stock.

The fullstock and a scope worked fine for me, I got plenty of kills with it, but not that helpful. I love it , but it's not great for everyone. :)

Like what kind of problems, many people are recommending it to me and I dont want it if it has problems.  Also how well did it shoot when it shot?  Like RPMs, FPS, accuracy?

Thanks,

Mark

260FPS, 800RPM, not that accurate, but honestly, it feels like ######. It's good if nobody else has anything but UTGs, but in a battle with higher end AEG's, you'll feel outgunned. If you only have $100, go for it, but if you have more, Marui, Classic Army, or ICS is definitely worth it.

Stuff on it cracks, the battery is a pain in the @$$, and it should sell for $75, $85 tops.

School is almost out for me so it means time for a new airsoft gun. Last september i bought a UTG mp5, i had many problems with it and so i really dont want to buy another aeg.

Thats why you buy a TM and not a utg piece of sh*t.

so sell your parents possessions on ebay!

(note: kidding unless you want to be disowned)

They would send me off to boot camp or something like that . :huh:

And also when i said "toy guns" thats what they call them not me.

But seriously has any body tried out the xm-8 or do you have any other great spring guns to suggest?

• 2 months later...

Archived